Wedding DJ

I need a good DJ, preferably good looking. I don’t want anyone cheesy. Post it up…

Signature Entertainment.

/thread

prices?

Well, to elaborate our DJ was Don, Mike Svetlock runs the place and I’ve been to wedding’s he’s done. Both do a great job of running the show without stealing the show, and do a good job reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor packed.

i want dj anthony or NO DEAL

ok im kidding.

and thus begins a long string of shitty posts about wedding related things that will be void once they get a divorce after 6 months.

Fail.

Im suprised they are still going on with the wedding… she must not have told him.

LOL at newman…this is the only thing I need help with because I’m not in the area to scope out DJ’s…everything else is planned. Divorce doesn’t happen in my family.

Thanks Fry! I will def. check that out.

I think it was around $800 :shrug:

http://www.signaturebuffalo.com/

Like I said, Don did our wedding and did a great job. I was at a wedding on Saturday that Mike did and he did a great job too. Although I actually liked Don a bit better. :gotme:

:lol: Make sure you get a professional, regardless of whether or not it’s Signature. I’ve heard horror stories about jackass kids pulling shit like “Now by your applause, who liked the maid of honor’s speech better? And who liked the best man’s speech better?” :picard: I was at a wedding once where the DJ was provided by the golf club that the reception was at. He didn’t play one single slow song, but did play “pop lock and drop it.” The dance floor was empty most of the night. :hang:

Can’t wait until the A&E movie comes out!

IB4 the newds request are made.

newds?

Thank you for the information…that is all I needed…now someone close this thread before the single and immature people ruin it? Thank you <3