I need a Fence for my home, who builds them or knows a good person to call?

we used a fairly small auger and worked fine…other than a few tree roots. but pretty simple job if you have a few extra hands and some brews

Fry - you’re crazy man, lol. Shoveling that must have been such fun

Oh, I am doing it myself. I have to rip out the old fencing and install the new one. I was looking to find a hookup on materials, being composite fencing.

So if anyone has a hookup on materials, PM me or post her for others in the homeowners crew to see :slight_smile:

dont you need a permit ?

Oneida???

yes

or at least I did in Depew

Dunno… it’s in my yard. Plus I’m ummm, repairing existing fence :slight_smile:

technically…

^^if you’re just covering the old poles with the composite and puting up new composite panels, I think you could get away with it

I assume so.

I dunno, i had a bunch of other work going on at the house (which permits were filed for)… one day the building inspector came out to check on that, walked right past the posts that we had set on the sunday before (no permits)

I checked. I do need a permit, but it’s a whopping $25… I’ll bite the bullet.

joe if you need help ill come over dig some holes and put up fencing hahha. then i;ll need help to keep my nosey ass neigbors out of my ass by putting up my fence. :slight_smile:

Hmmmm… :slight_smile:
I always have cold beer in the fridge.

Word of advice, keep away from wood fence. Doesn’t last long and warps. I’m doing composite. 20 year warranty and not that expensive in the long run.