I need a Fence for my home, who builds them or knows a good person to call?

I need a decent sized fence installed at my new house and I really do not want to do it myself, does anyone know how much it runs to have a person dig the holes and set the posts? I will finish the rest. Its about a a 240 foot fence.

I checked into Classic Fence and it’s way $$$$$$

I only need 8-10 6’ panels and he quoted almost $4000 !

Thats a huge friggin rip off. My girls uncle said he could have the whole thing done for about $1500, including all materials.

there is a guy on GI who will drill the post holes…idk if he sets the posts…but i hear he charges $7 per hole or something like that…i see him all the time, all over the place…# is 77DRILL

pm’d

Are you talking chain link or a stockade fence?

Wood, “dog ear” fencing.

My ex went to Amish Country for some pimp fencing but install is another issue

About how much per 6x8 panel?

i just talked to nate, he should be calling you with in a few days

:tup:

call sorrento he installs them

did nate ever get a hold of you?

6x8 stockade panels are ~$35 per, at Lowes / Ho Depot.

Rent a posthole digger for a weekend for ~$60 - $80.

Insert 4x4s (~$3 for 8’er) & premix crete (~$5 for 40#), set posts, cure.

Attach 6x8 panels (few days later, or following weekend).

Voila.

:gotme:

I’m using the 6’ fiberglass white fencing. We currently have the 6’ wood stockade and it is progressively deteriorating.

I dunno. Ill try to fuck her again and find out

Bumping this up. Anyone have a hookup on composite fencing?

seriously, do it yourself with a few buddies.

i did mine 2 years ago, and wasn’t too difficult at all. In comparrison to price you would pay someone else, you can buy materials, beer and food for friends and still have a few grand left over.

werd, it wasn’t bad at all.

Only pita I had was hanging the two panels for the gate by myself.

I did mine by myself with a shovel. Granted only had to put in ~10 posts, but it sucked. Umm.

Fuck that… we rented a hole digger… the big one. In the end we had to call 77DRILL, because we hit rock & clay at ~10" down.