Home Improvement

Anyone know of a good fence company and garage door company to save me some leg time? I need a fence installed in my backyard and a brand new 2 car garage door. Instead of calling 30 people for prices, id figure I would ask if anyone had experiences or recommendations.
Thanx in advance!

http://cavimike.com/wilson.jpg

^ROFL
ARRR ARRR ARRRR

lol^^^^^^ i dont kno much, but i hear hamburg door is good :gotme:

well played.

http://etniesgirl.com/site-images/news/article/willeandleanne.jpg

Thanx for all the information ! :rolljerk: I forget most everyone on here dorms or lives off momy and dadys $.

build it yourself…

/thread

hamburg overhead did my garage door for a good deal, and they were VERY quick. 1 man team had it up from scratch in 31 mins(he timed himself and made mention of it, lol)

hope the labor was free…

Made some calls, got 1 price for the fence. 15 g’s. WOW. Im calling hamburg overhead door right now.

Do the fence yourself its not that hard. Rent a post hole digger get a few friends over and give them some beer and go to town. I will soon also be taking on this task and plan on DIY.

damn, how big of a fence is it your trying to build?

ill do it for half :slight_smile:

Whole yard with a gate all white vinyl. Hamburg overhead door is comming tomaro to help design a new door.

You think I was lying? Told you it’s not cheap.
I’m renting a post hole digger myself, getting 10 4x4’s and ordering all the fencing. Saving $3000.

Only labor is mine and my friends and the cost of beer and pizza.

$2100.00 for a 2" thick door with windows and home link. Nice!

You’d better make a DIY thread.

In fact I think it’s just the opposite.

As this site has been around (if you cound UBRF, which basically this is an extension of) for 8 years. It started out as all kids from UB. We’ll say they were only freshman (not true in most cases). There’s 4 years of school, and 4 years as professionals. Now many people are buying houses, evidenced in all the “I just bought a house!” threads.

there are a ton of people in the same boat as you, but yes there are also kids who dork around. It’s the internet, it’s serious business

I get allot of smart ass answers on nyspeed, it was my break to give one back. I had to use it, im otherwise a very nice guy.