I Need a Full Time Job....Please Help

Been doing some lookin around and really haven’t found anything. Just lookin for a full-time, anything but working with food. Anyone know of any places that are hiring or could maybe hook me up somewhere?

If you have a NYS guard license go apply at the Racino in Hamburg for security.

Naw i don’t have that license. You need a license to be a security guard??? didn’t know that.

Anyone else???

Dude, you’re not alone…If you dont have computer skills or know someone, its real tough. Im 28 and constantly laid off from jobs. Good luck!

if you are 28 and are constantly laid off I would reevaluate your work ethic

New York State Department of Labor

:thankyou:

buy a tuesday paper for .50 and look through teh job finder

Make a resume on monster.com It’s free and you’d be suprised how many jobs will call or that you will find

locally or nationally? cause this person i know with a master’s degree cant find shit in buffalo :frowning:

its always easy to find A job… maybe it’s not your idea of the IDEAL job, but none of us have that though. so you have to start somewhere, work hard, and climb your ass up the ladder…

Experience is what matters the most. A masters will help, but not if it is in an unrelated or unmarketable field.

Gotta give us at least some idea of your skills. There are full-time jobs everywhere if you really want to work.

thanks for the help. I’m gonna do a resume on monster. I do have computer skills but not in the form of a degree…lol.

before you put shit up on monster, make sure you create an e-mail to use juts for that, I get so much shit from there

haha…k thanks

man i love this thread.

thread is pretty funny… definitely one of the most vague i need a job threads ever.

you don’t need a degree but you do need some sort of skills to get a job, otherwise whats the point of hiring the person ?

i threw it up here to see if anyone knew of any places that were hiring that i didn’t know about. Sorry if it was too vague, but that was the point… seeing im open to alot of different jobs.

Just looking for a “hey, this so and so place is hiring, it’s a good place to work”

That is all, lol

State. Your. Qualifications.

PM me i got somethin for ya.