Looking for a job...

i know i posted a month ago about looking for an entry level banking job, i am no longer in search of that as it has taken me nowhere… i am looking for a full time job, any availability, physical labor, construction etc??? looking for 9-12 an hr, i do have customer service experience

anybody have any leads for me?? or those in ure own business have any openings??

edit…fixed

it hasnt gotten you nowhere?

so it has gotten you somewhere? why abandon it then? :lol:

Here is an idea, look at any of the dozens of sources available to fill your need of basic labor/skill for that hourly wage.

You should have a job by the end of the week if you actually applied yourself to looking for one. It takes full time hours to find a full time job that you will be somewhat satisfied with.

My old company had a help wanted sign posted last week. Audubon Machinery. Not sure what they’re looking for or what they pay. Probably someone to build and wire panels, or maybe a welder or something. Not sure about the pay.

construction blows

i have an account on career builder, ive been looking on buffalo.com, starting to look in the paper today, this is just one of my sources for finding a job buddy…so how bout u dont flame my thread since u have no idea what im doing on my end…

its not all im looking for, im just throwing it out there as an option at this point…

They’ve got an employment program office at your school. It was upstairs building 5 over by the Bursar’s when I was there. They’re pretty helpful. Might be worth checking out.

Your previous thread about where to find an entry level banking job spoke for itself. Here are some good places for you to look.

Monster
CareerBuilder (You actually have to browse the site not just the alerts and suggestions)
Yahoo
Indeed.com
Buffalojobfinder.com
Wnyjobs.com
Craigslist

If you can not find a basic job with average pay from these few sources then I don’t know what to tell you. Meh, guess I was grumpy earlier. Hope these sites help.

thanks for the sites…a few i did not kno about, but yes i do actually search them…

if you reaLLY need one, valvoline =p

Praxair is looking for a low level engineer

why would you tell him lol, does this engineer need experience!?

LOL

lol dick. No Praxair is not looking for an entry level engineer.

=(