Looking for a Job

Hey guys, well my job is screwing me around so it’s time for a new one- anyone know places that are hiring at the moment? And yea i know this time of year is shitty to find a job

What are you good at?
What do you have experience in?
What would you like to do?
What hours can you work?

i’m good with cars, expiranced in automotive field (oil changes, tires and so on) , human services field, warehouse management, sales
-hours anything and everything becides sat mornings i can work at 12

get a gun and a security card, Ya can work with me! lol. J/K.

My friend works at delphi. he say’s they are still hiring.

but pretty much what ya stated with all your Experience. Sounds like autozone or napa is a good spot for ya.

yea i’ve worked at pepboys before- and monroe (btw- never go there) i’m just ddon’t want to settle for a minwage paying job when i’ve been makeing more then that for a while

If you didn’t have the Saturdays problem I might be able to help you out. We are hiring like crazy right now and they are hiring the most retarded people I have ever met. As long as you can take the cold weather and have some common sense, you might have a job. PM me if you can work out the Saturday thing.

pm’d

if u ave reliable transportation apply at the pepboys elmwood

I know my bank is hiring for tellers, if thats something youd want to do?

What job is this?

dude this is a good offer, i’d take him up on this. go apply :tup:

What are the hours for this said job, sir?

whats the pay like?
what bank? where is it?
whats the requirements to be hired?

thanks guys

hm I thought there were more open positions, probably will be more soon. go to www.gbsb.com and click careers. new stuff goes up there weekly as well.

Part-time Internal Teller
Category: Bank Teller
Type:
Description: Job Summary:
The primary function of an Internal Teller is to provide quality customer service and process transactions in a departmental environment.

Adheres to and supports GBSB’s mission statement, core values and customer service standards.

Essential Job Functions:

1. Provide service to internal and external customers in accordance with established customer service standards.
  2. Accurately process loan payments, bank by mail, lock box and other miscellaneous transactions efficiently and accurately.
  3. Provide assistance/guidance to co-workers when necessary. Cross train in various departmental positions.
  4. Perform and adhere to end of day balancing guidelines…
  5. Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of bank policies and procedures for processing transactions. Learn and adhere to federal regulatory policies and bank audit procedures.
  6. Actively listen and verbally communicate with customers and associates.
  7. Attend and participate in department staff meetings, bank meetings and offsite training as required.
  8. Answer telephones in a professional manner: taking complete messages, directing calls to appropriate individuals, or handling situations to the customers satisfaction.
  9. Maintain composure under pressure.
  10. Perform other assigned duties as required.
  11. Demonstrate support of Greater Buffalo Savings Bank’s Affirmative Action Policy, Code of Business Conduct, and Ethics.

Requirements: Education & Experience

1. One (1) year teller experience.
  2. One (1) year customer service experience.
  3. Excellent communication skills.
  4. PC experience required.
  5. Commitment to superior internal and external customer service.
  6. Knowledge of branch operations, teller operations, BISYS system.
  7. Must be dependable and organized.
  8. Must be flexible to adapt to changing needs and assist with special projects.
  9. Must be flexible with hours of availability.

Location Buffalo , NY
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified

this specific position would be in the corporate headquarters building, on main st downtown. (near canisus)