Flash light cop?

I am just wondering how i go about getting state trained to be a security gaurd?

Is there a place locally or do i have to go thru albany?

This is a temporary thing untill can take my nys trooper exam.

And go ahead and laugh and make fun of me. I need a career change

[quote=“Showoff”"]

I am just wondering how i go about getting state trained to be a security gaurd?

And go ahead and lauch and make fun of me. I need a career change

[/quote]

I was actually wondering the same thing so i wont laugh at you

ecc woot woot! the exam is in january right? i think it’s gonna take some time to get trained not just like a month long class man.

[quote=“jdmEK9gsr,post:3,topic:35217"”]

ecc woot woot! the exam is in january right? i think it’s gonna take some time to get trained not just like a month long class man.

[/quote]

Well this is just a planning i have to gain 16 more pounds to be the right weight.

I plan on doing this end of 08 early 09.

[quote=“Afrank45,post:2,topic:35217"”]

I was actually wondering the same thing so i wont LAUCH at you

[/quote]

fixed

^^^launch you say

re-read first post of thread…you’ll see where i’m coming from

Ya, there is a training facility at ECC north campus, I walk by about 40 cops at once, ill check if there is a brochure or something ill grab and get a number.http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4504/0905071058rw0.jpg

to get your gaurd license call csc, they do security for bills games and concerts at darien lake.They will hire you without experience and give you your guard certification. the number is 565-1522.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:7,topic:35217"”]

re-read first post of thread…you’ll see where i’m coming from

[/quote]

fixed.

[quote=“uKi^riDer_Dzl^drIVer,post:8,topic:35217"”]

Ya, there is a training facility at ECC north campus, I walk by about 40 cops at once, ill check if there is a brochure or something ill grab and get a number.

[/quote]

yeah if you get one please let me know thanx.

[quote=“3sny,post:9,topic:35217"”]

to get your gaurd license call csc, they do security for bills games and concerts at darien lake.They will hire you without experience and give you your guard certification. the number is 565-1522.

[/quote]

thanx, will call them tomorrow.

yeah u dont even have to work for them just take the test and get ur license and split. if u choose to do some events kool if not they dont care

i want to be the one who chases down the people that run on to the feild.lol.

i was just making another joke sorry it didnt work

[quote=“3sny,post:9,topic:35217"”]

[/quote]

thank you

what?.. thank who?

Go to SWAT on ridge road, they hold the classes there, id look the number up in the phonebook but im lazy.

FYI alot of security places will pay for part of your liscense fee if you get a job with them before your liscensed. So you might wanna look into that.

Yes I am a security guard if your wondering. yeah im a fag watever, but im waiting on my corrections tests to come back.

[quote=“Showoff”"]

And go ahead and laugh and make fun of me. I need a career change

[/quote]

You need to take an 8hr course and take a test. Then they send your application to Albany. Most courses are $135 which includes the application fee and course costs. You do not have to go through Albany, you can take any local course and they should send in your application.

Don’t work for CSC they are a joke and treat their employees like shit. It’s the most unorganized security firm to work for.

Ok i am going to explain to you exactly what you need to do. First you need to take the 8 hour course. Several places offer this course. The best place to go is a store called SWAT. They are located in lackawanna on ridge road right past the basilica. They will give you the course and the easy ass test. After that you need to get fingerprinted. Usually if you go to your town police station they will fingerprint you for free. After that you fill out everything else on your own and send the application to albany. It will take like 8 to 10 weeks to get ur card, (and when i did finally get mine my last name was spelled wrong fuckin morons). You can work as a guard while waiting for ur card to come in its no big deal. I would highly advise against working for any type of contracted security company such as CSC, securitas, U.S. security etc. They all suck and treat their employees like shit. I work directly for kaleida and the gaurds have a union there too. Secondly, about the NYS trooper test. Just letting you know that if you dont have military experience and if you plan on getting less than a 95 on the test then dont get ur hopes up. The test they administer used to be a civil service test but not its their own and its pretty fuckin hard from what i hear. Every trooper i talk to has never said they got less than a 96 on the test. I mena ya they hire 300 to 400 people but look at this way, the last time they gave a test 35,000 people took it. Fuck that i aint wastin my time.