I need a keg

half

bud lite

or

miller lite

by tomorrow afternoon. so far no go on consumers, tops doesnt sell kegs anymore…where do i go?

There’s a beer store on Harlem south of William maybe 2 blocks, I always get my Kegs from there; reasonably priced too.

wegmans?

doesn’t the duty free have kegs?

they don’t have it @ consumers? that’s un-possible… did you try calling the lockport one?

edit: n/m i forgot that you live too far away…

Century Liqour in Rochester

i know the consumers in OP has kegs…

yea but no one has bud lite or miller lite.

we didnt check wegmans, but assuming they went the same way tops did. rochester is too far.

its not the fact that we cant find a store with kegs, no one has the beer of choice in stock.

Try Weber City in Arcade they are on Rt16/39 across from BK.

thats what shitty beer will get yah

I just called a friend that owns Hogg’s Dairy and they don’t even carry kegs anymore because of the new law.
It sucks because he used to sell uber kegs before the huge deposit was required.

Stranges Grocery
(716) 433-3122

^^A family friend of mine tells me that this place delivers. I don’t know what brands they carry though.

Word. Bison Beverages. We get Blue Light and Bud Light from them, and they didn’t charge us the massive deposit!!

are we invited to the party or what?

Sorry guy, not a Fam party, its a surprise birthday party for a friend.

How did you know my birthday was coming up?!?
Oh yeah, you made a copy of my license.
Just tell me where to be.:biglaugh:

lol. u know i never even looked at the birth date. hrmmmmmmmm

anyways, we decided just to go with some 30 packs. much less hassle. however we did find one at bision beverage. good look to tpgsr

Awesome place, they do have kegs very reasonably priced too. I think its called bison beverage.