Kegs!

I’m looking for 1 or 2 Cornelius kegs or “corny kegs” they originally held soda and look like this

you might recognize these if you ever worked in a roller rink in the 90’s

im also looking for 3 regular old run of the mill 7.75 “half kegs” the type you would see at a high school keg party

thanks!

Are you brewing?

What we do to get a full keg is find a friend thats planning to have a party and just pay the deposit for him and keep the kegs. We have 4 kegs right now for our brew system.

I think consumers in hamburg sells them (if they are even open still) Years ago my grandfather bought a bunch of them.

You could always get a keg of beer, pay the deposit, and not return it. It’s kind of a shitty thing to do…but it is an option.

Exactly why I’m posting here!

Right on. Did you check out KegWorks? Or were you hoping for something used and less costly?

Yup! Niagara homebrew has corny kegs, about $60. Hoping I can get one for cheaper

i have an old keg from before all the new deposit crap

its in hilton ny shoot me an offer if interested

I have an 1/8 keg I used to use for my drum kit.

There’s some faggot member on here that had one on top of his VW yaaaa.

60$ is a good price, thats what I pay from my local homebrew store.

Depending on if you’re looking for pin lock or ball lock, these guys have pretty decent prices.
http://kegconnection.com/

Was talking to the guys at Niagara Traditions the other night. New are like $120 and used around $60, pretty good prices and they say the prices may soon go back up. I’m gonna stock up soon.