Best Keg Prices

I need to get a Keg for Saturday Afternoon… Where is the cheapest price? ive never bought one before

Looking for Bud Light (not my choice, took a vote)

i dont even know anywhere besides consumers, does anyone you know have a tap or will you be getting one of thoes too?

im gonna go ahead and say consumers only because iv heard they are the cheapest.

Consumers is like 70 bucks a keg IIRC.

is it really worth it to drive around town to save a few dollars on a keg? when i was buying kegs last summer i only saw a couple dollar swing in between prices. get it from the place closest to your house.

or if you know someone who works at a bar/restaurant and they trust you, get one from them and avoid having to front the deposit. that’s the only real benefit i can think of.

They can get really fucked if they do this. So really trust is kind of an understatement

not really i worked at a bar in west sececa, and every year Winchester Fire Hall had there gun raffles and such if they got low on Kegs they would buy one or we would donate it

I think thats a little thats something cops would look the other way for. Selling to a person… thats the problem

i’ve done it before, it didn’t seem like too big of a deal.

if they are 21 who cares. we have sold cases to people b4

Whats the difference in price between buying cans dude?

well its about $20 for 30 cans after tax and deposit times 10 almost 11 cases. rethinking its only 5 or 6 cases since nowhere does full kegs

I’ve asked bar owners for kegs and they told me if caught they can lose their liquor license

wow lol how the hell whould they ever get cought though?

go blue/blue lt/canadian

none of this bud shit.

the keg is under their name… they have great accountability of the kegs

Cans comes out to about 50% more

imo, cans are easier. it sucks picking up halfway full cups and walking them across the house/apartment. i don’t think cans are that much more expensive either considering:

1/2 keg (about 165 beers) will be about $75-$80 + ice ($10-$20) + cups ($5-$10). not to mention the fact you have to drink skunky draft beer and get a nasty hangover. also, if you are a home owner, think of how easily those filled to the brim beers “accidentally” spill over the side.

five thirties will be about $100 after tax/deposit. and you can get different types of beer. you can drop cans and barely anything spills out.

kegs are not really better, anyway you slice it.

FUCK i wish u would have posted this sooner! i could have gotten u a keg of that piss for our cost, minus the BS deposit. next time.

+1

blue light FTMFW