I need a kids 4 wheeler quick

Anyone selling a little 50-110cc fully automatic quad? Chinese/off brand shit is ok, im used to getting her a little ps3 game so the cheaper the better lol. Little sister turns 9 tommorow and im trying to get her into it. Lemme know, ill buy asap.

Best bet is craigslist

We’ve got an old 185 pull start for sale. 4 speed auto clutch w/ reverse. It runs but could use a carb cleaning. My dad is the original owner since 1985.

Ive got a 02 raptor 80. Plastics are pretty hurt but it runs fine. Make an offer

lol, idk just tell me how much you want for it. I need somethin asap.

lookin for somethin start and go dont want to do any work :confused:

starts fine, just might need it down the road. He wants $500 for it if you change your mind.

not a terrible price from what I’ve compared, but im not really looking to spend that much on a 9 yr old girl lol.

I’ll take a little 50cc dirtbike too people, xr50/jr50 ext.

Youd be better off with the quad. Ive seen some people go down hard on those 50’s

I agree, but I think with the 50’s you can get the training wheels.

Yea I think the xr’s and such can be had with em. Not sure how safe they are off road though haha

ended up grabbing a nice gocart for $500

I got a nice sunl 50cc quad Red it was my neices but she out grew it and we got her a new one… Ill get a price if ur interested

:rofl… visions of your house just went through my mind

in rotterdam, right off altamont ave ‘county line rd’ theres a yellow quad probaly a 50-80cc, cheap. looks to be in really good shape.

ffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

i know some one trying to sell there 110cc cheap have pictures $400

damn, woulda bought it, but I got her a gocart instead.