I need a Mac Torrent program

Anyone know of a good one? Im looking to use it to get promo only cd’s.

µTorrent

http://mac.utorrent.com/

when i search for something and click to download my limewire starts to download it. Is that what is supposed to happen?

utorrent is the shit

I have my µTorrent setup so after the torrent file downloads it automatically opens µTorrent up and begins downloading. Limewire is garbage.

transmission

azureus, or now known as “vuze”. I have it on my girls macbook and it works flawlessly

lol @ utorrent

transmission > *

Transmission.

uTorrent is garbage for Mac currently.

Transmission.

I use 2.5 Azureus because a few of my trackers ban Transmission.

i’ve been using vuze if i need to torrent, but primary just use newsgroups/nzb drop

i have used both utorrent and transmission on my two macs. i prefer transmission’s interface but was instructed by my nerdy mac friend that utorrent was better.

i doubt that i’ll ever notice the true difference in either program, i use them to dl lame music and movies.

I’ve been using Xtorrent for years, but it’s not free. but for your needs, it’s more about your torrent site and less about the client.

um there is one called tomato torrent, for macs… just throwing it out there!

I wasn’t sure about µTorrent for Mac. It probably the most widely used for windows.

I use utorrent on my PC server at home… it works pretty well. never used it on a mac.

i was searching for promo only cd’s and utorrent wouldnt start to download them after i put them on my computer.

not sure what promo only cd’s are but if they are music related try using SoulSeek.

www.slsknet.org

If you can’t find it on there it probably doesn’t exist.

:tup: