I need comp help... INDESIGN

does anyone know if there is a way to download a trial version of InDesign CS2 (I know… its the old one… they now have CS3… but CS2 is what is compatible with our PCs here at school!) :frowning: PLEASE HELP!

Adobe InDesign CS2 54 days 51 days
a.b.nl a.b.warez

i can get it, not trial ver tho, full ver.

I just need to get some stuff done here at school for two of my classes… and I dont feel like living in the comp lab… and I want to get it done early :-\ … I was deff looking into having it down the road… but its a high cost program for the situation I am in right now… and anything free would be amazing for a couple of days lol…so if anyone knows how i can download the CS2 (the old one)… it would be AWESOME!

i can download it, no cost.
let me know.

I just PMed you… :slight_smile:

Adobe has 30 day full trial downloads too on adobe.com

I know…but they have the newest version up which is CS3…and I need CS2 :frowning: thats why I am having such an issue

anyone else have suggestions?

lol i told u i was getting it for you, give me a chance to get home and get it

hahaha… i was just seeing if anyone else had anything going on… lol… thanks tho buick… ur the best

or get a better computer :wink:

its not that its my computer…its that i need a version that is compatible with what they use on the comps at school so that when my profs view my work they are compatible…and the new CS3 isnt compatible… our comps at school in the labs and that profs have are CS2… i myself have a brand new comp!

CS3 files should be backwards compatible, or at least offer the option to save as a CS2 file…

[quote=“dozr,post:13,topic:39796"”]

CS3 files should be backwards compatible, or at least offer the option to save as a CS2 file…

[/quote]

Word…

And tell your cheap ass professor :slight_smile: that if they are at a SUNY school, they get cheap licensed software for all the Adobe products. All they need to do is get a purchase order and have their department pay for them. And since students can only get the new version, it seems dumb the department didn’t upgrade either.

you can save as a legacy Indesign format. in CS3. and open it in cs2. just be careful whats in it. fonts, ledding, kerning, transparencies and crap can change from version to version.

oh yeah… and graphic design is a hopeless profession.