i need experienced restaurant managers...

if any of them need or want a job, let me know. my company needs proven managers.

ive never been a titled manager but I have done it in family businesses, where at and pay?

Can you provide some more info? I have a friend with 11 years kitchen experience looking for a step up.

I believe he is a manager for Cheesecake Factory in Philly.

i am in philly now. i do work for the cheesecake factory. we are looking for experienced managers in high volume restaurants. greek power, how much volume did they do??

fiji, where does he cook at??

More’s in Oakland. Think it’s spelled that way.

it depends, my family owns paparazzi’s in southside (im sure you know of it) I used to do minor things there I would consider it more like a shift manager/assistant for things done. Now the place that I would frequently run we did around 2-5k worth of business a day. Figure that doesnt sound like much but for the size of it, it was :). But right now I work at a dennys as a dishwasher (dont knock it good easy money) and they do about 2k per hour…everyhour.

thats not to bad for a small business. we average between $5-6k per hour for dinner, and $3-4k for lunch. the average cheeesecake does over 10 million per year in sales. if you are serious, get a resume, and let me know when you can email it to me.

well first let me ask this, I have never been to the cheesecake factory. So hours would be how many?(avg) and what would be starting pay (avg). Reason I ask is because I am currently working at a place I dislike :stuck_out_tongue: but being a fulltime student, would probably make it harder to work say 50+hours at one place. If that makes sense.

Where are you looking to hire? Here in Pittsburgh or somewhere else?

its around 55-60 hours per week. salary is based on experience. i got a nice starting base, and more when i moved. they mostly need managers for maryland, philly, nj, and areas like that. they do provide a cost of living increase, and it was good enough to get me to move from pgh. i can’t say what i make, but mad mex offered me 40k to be a kitchen manager in pgh, and i turned it down because cheesecake offered me a lot, lot more.

o so I would have to move? damn I can’t do that yet :frowning: I’m in college.

its cool. when you are ready, let me know. we open at least 10 new stores per year…

well if you open one in pgh or very close. Let me know :slight_smile: I could definately do it.
heck just let me know if they need managers in pgh

ok, but im coming back to a store 1st…