one week done, 11 more to go....

i just finished my 1st week of mgmt. training for cheesecake factory, and im tired. over 60 hours in 5 days, but its worth it. i found out im leaving for king of prussia in march, not april now, so im trying to find a place out there at the same time. i can’t wait to be done and start…

Nummy who used to be on here manages the ross park mall cheese cake factory. Jared Santavicca is his name. Seems like a sweet place to work… all more up scale and stuff. Good luck with it man!

more power to you enjoying working in a resturant. ive done my time in that shyt.

i know him, didn’t he used to have bmw? he was trding it in for a altima 3.5 the same i got my se-r a few eeks ago.

What location?

I thought he still had the bim… but i dont know.

mmm cheesecake factory. I’m glad Pittsburgh finally has a couple of them.

i ate at the southside one twice, and got sick twice…

+1 spent 15 years in restaurants

Good luck to you, I’ve been a GM before, it’s not easy.

Still doing my time.

im training at south side, and then going to king of prussia/cherry hill n.j.
its a lot of work, and i’ve been in the business my whole life, but i love it, and the money is worth it. if i can make to gm there, it is guarenteed 6 figures, plus you get a free bmw for as long as you are a gm. yeah, im going to work my ass off to get there. thats ironic, once i am making enough to buy a bmw, i would get one for free.

whats the salary?