108 hour work week...

yep, mine just ended. the restaurant is doing good, and i really worked 6am-10pm 7 days straight, it was rough, but worth it. anyone in north hills who likse fine dining, stop by.

good for you man. hard work pays off in the end

uhh where?

yea, so i can remind myself not to go there. your so tired you would mess up my order

Will it be those hours all the time?!?! Or is it just because it’s starting up?

i just did a shift like that friday… well sorta, i woke up at 6:30 worked 8-430, then back to a different job from roughly 6-10pm.

i couldnt imagine 6-10 7 days a week

do this for the rest of the summer, and you’ll have my schedule last year. Thank god I have help this year.

work sux

In the same strip mall as Sir Pizza right? You guys do lunch by chance?

Either way, I’ll try to bring the girl out for dinner sometime.

Hope it’s worth it, sir pizza sucks and eat n park is the typical so so local chain restaurant.

can’t see yins staying for long at that plaza.

enjoy it wherever you go :beer: 108hrs that’s dedication or just stupidity…
hope your earning more than 2k for those 108. none of my business what you make…

yeah, we are at the opposite end. bella frutteto…we have had great reviews so far from everyone who ate there. we are aiming for the stone mansion, bravo! in cranberry, carmody’s crowd… our sales have increased evereyday, it is catching on. we have a beautiful outdorr patio that connects to the actual orchard sorgels uses.l

it’s a shitty location. i hope yins move into your own building without rent.

infact yins compete with my boss’ other business andora’s on mt.nebo :rofl:
yep indeed he has no clue about the transportation business. i think that’s why he still has ownership of andoras.

look it up Mike mcmullen co-owner.