WTH:Looking for fry person/sub maker for the approx. 4-8 shift

Looking for someone to work opposite side of kitchen.Pretty fun place to work usually and discounts on Yummy food!!!
Shifts would be approx 4-8 Tues-Thurs and possibly 4-9 on Fri/Sat.I’m pretty flexible and if you needed to come in at 4:30 one day or something like that,Everyone tries to make it work out.
All I ask is that you show up and do your best and you WILL have a great time and won’t even seem like work.
D

***If you do a no call/no show you will be bashed on this forum :slight_smile:

discounts?

fuck, that’s weak.

man, the ONLY perk i can see about working at a pizza place is FREE food.

LOL, yeah I don’t really mind if you make a log or finger or something like that,but don’t want someone taking lg pie and 50 wings home.We usually have some sort of snacks anyways.
D

oh, well, yeah. take homes were always a bit frowned upon. unless it’s a burned pie or something.

Sat night we all had a oreo cheesecake I bought for the place.Fri and sat the oven guy is constantly making some garlic bread/roll thing over there for all to eat.

D - no GI girls for this shift?? steal some from John’s… I’ll go talk to them for ya… haha

Fixor’d.

I’ve actually lost 25 lbs since I opened it up.Go figure.I think stress= higher metabolism

Its a great place to work…lots of fun and Derek is very reasonable!

what does this pay range?

great place to work, nice people, you wont be disapointed.

D im going to stop in some day, when i get a chance, i miss the food

what is the place called? i wanted to stop buy but dont recall the dam place.

rockys pizza… take the grandisland bridge off the 190… get off at grand island blvd… down about 2-3 miles id say on the left hand side

Pay would start at about 8 and go up based on your experience.I have no problem paying the right person decent money.Last guy got a $2 an hour raise in like 3 weeks.
D

:lol:

X…

or stress decreases your appetite… Man I love cooking, I use to be a fry dude… never did the sub making thing… but I can’t imagine that being difficult.

I would really consider helping out, if I could make a wicked pizza from time to time…

ferrull tho.

I don’t wanna hear anyone with a car bitching about not being able to find a job as long as this is open. $10/hr after 3wks is possible, so stop stealing my air if you’re just chilling in your mom’s basement playing halo and not doing this

Heard at Rocky’s Island Pizza last Friday by misteroma$$$: " I went to get you guys from Frosties, but got a bottle of Crown instead."

Bump
no one wants to make some extra $$$ over the winter?
D