i need information on a person. i'll pay you

i need somebody to look someone up for me, name, address, anything you can give me. i’ll pay you atleast $20. pm me for the details. this person is causing a very big problem within my life as of today.

Thanks in advance.

I HAVE HIS FIRST NAME, AND PHONE NUMBER. i need his address and last name.

more info?

pm me, i dont want this thread to become a pile of shit

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

anyone who can help, i will gladly pay you $20. i would like to have his address to give to the police.[COLOR=“Silver”]

in on one for more info

if there is an issue serious enough to warrant involving the police, you can give them the phone number and they can find out whatever they need to…

probably this. it’s kinda what they do.

I know that I should be advocating for you to call the police, but I want to hear the drama!

In on one…

PM me the info you have.

lol silly kids

$40

$50 and I will drive-by-facial said person.

$100 and I will go to their house and ring and run! For $25 extra I will leave a note calling them a meanie. PM me for other available packages/options and paypal info.

PM’d

Does said person have a gf? I can be arranged for services while said person is in the slammer.

yes!

LOL @ Drew. :tup:

This will end…retarded.

I’m willing to bet he got the first name and phone number from his wife/gf’s contact list

…still waiting.

$100 to track it down

If its that serious, the police will have more power pulling information than anyone on here tho.