i need major help

she is buying me a case… we can share the case:blue:

make sure to goto pep boys and buy a box of A.I.R. Some kind of cleaning agent. Works well on most fords, and well known to work on mustangs.

MGD or Miller lite or no deal :smiley:

So you fixed what you broke :rofl:

:blue:

:finger: I didn’t break shit… who ever made the intake did… cheap ass kit:booty:

i think he meant jeff. because jeff was right in knowing what went wrong without even looking at it.

i didnt break shit tho lol

its a cheap kit, you get what you pay for, it works the same way as a BBK just 150bucks cheaper…

if you want i’ll bend over the tip of pipe a little sometime that way when you clamp it, it’ll have a hard time sliding off

you like bending things over, dont you?

thats the last time i take your advice on buying car parts.
the three things ive bought are nothing but crap.
A. Intake-garbage
B. TBS-pointless waste of money humming mother fucker
C. wide ass tires for the back-retarded to say the least.
so…as you say…DIAF.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:rofl:

A- dont buy from feebay
B- Trust those who work on cars daily (sponcers)
C- if ecovenom serviced under your hood, you need to service his undercarrage :kekegay:

C: thats always a good option haha::bigthumb:

yea, she told me you are a good friend :kekegay:

I did? :bluez28:

Well he was the only one to volunteer to help me…but i heard his undercarriage was broke. jk brad :kiss:

hahaha…you’re supposed to play along duh

oh…i remember now. i did say that! (is that better?) haha

:idb:

FIXED

Now I am having issues with it starting. I think I posted this a longggg time ago about how sometimes it wont start and i have to give it a little gas and it will start. Seems to happen after i drive it and then stop somewhere real quick and then come back to start it. Today it took me 4 tries then i gave it gas and it was good. stopped again about 10 min later to run in the store, came back out, same thing. I took it to the ford dealership last summer about it and they didnt seem to find anything wrong, but put a new starter in it. Im starting to get fed up. its not that old, has had its oil changes and stuff. i didnt even have problems this soon with my cavalier that i had back in 2000-2002. I have bad luck with cars, im gonna try a bike. either A. i get good luck or B. i dump it and not have to worry about any kind of luck, LOL