i need major help

my car is the biggest piece of shit ever. 29,000 miles and its shittin the bed. We come home from the bar tonight and decide were gonna meet everyone at sheetz and get some food around 3am. we go to leave and im pulling out of my complex, get halfway in the road and my car stalls. so i get it started again after about 4 tries, and get down the road to turn around and it stalls again. so i come back and park it but leave it running, and yet again it stalls. i turn the key and it wont start. so i finally get it started again and let it run and the idle is out of whack. it kept jumping up and down making this crazy noise and smoking like crazy. like i was revving the engine but i wasnt touching anything. i let it sit for awhile and go back again and it keeps stalling it out. its now after 5 am and im fed up with it. i got two people saying its the throttle position sensor. but i dont know how to get it fixed by monday because i sure as hell cant drive to canonsburg with it stalling like a mother fucker all over the place. what can i do on a sunday??? someone help me!!! lol i was so pissed off, about 45 min ago i was convinced i was trading it in on monday. helpppppppp! lol

TPS and have advanced install it. Tell them your a dumb blonde :kekegay: and have it done for free.

shaggy dont even get me started on you, lol.
ok now i just gotta figure out how to get it to advanced without killing myself stalling all over 51.

its 2 screws and a electric connector.

do it yourself

that would be easy…if i knew what i was doing.

Um…guys…she said it was smoking…if it is smoking and idel jumoing and stalling then u could have a pretty nice coolant leak into the throttle body or upper intake

its on the top of your throttle body…go buy one and look up how to change online

ok…ever since jeff put the throttle body spacer on, it whistles…and i mean like it sounds like a old beetle. could that be a leak?

no,that would be ur fenderwell and spacer making that sound…tottaly normal blondy:)

lol no i know it makes that sound, but its realllllly loud. like louder than it should be.
blondy lol

brad is? ur fucked…:eek3:

:naughty:

ecovenom=score

PCV,

or intake pipe slide off the coupling right past the MAF

You guys really think TPS? Besides the smoking, it sounds like a classic case of a bad IAC (idle air control) motor…those do tend to go bad on the 4.6s pretty often…had to change the IAC on both my 99 GT and my 96 T-bird…

Do 03 GTs have the plastic intake manifold with the known cracking problems? If so, might want to pay attention to what SleeperGTP said too…

fixed. Jeff was right.
if i would have just popped the hood at 4 am instead of worrying so damn much i could have probably fixed it myself. well probably not, haha.
the clamps that held the coupling that connected the hoses that run to the intake and the throttle body came loose, which caused the piping of the intake to slide into the fender, then it popped off. so all in all it was an easy fix for brad. and easy on my debit card as well, thank god. I swear, I have a little black cloud above my head lately, so thats why I panicked. I figured with my luck it would have been cheaper to get rid of it, LOL.

Brad, I owe ya buddy!

I hate to say it…but typical woamn and typical blonde:stick:

:idb: :lickmahpu :69: :op:

its okay. i never claimed to know anything about under the hood. so ill admit…typical blonde.:doh: i just dont know how i got it back in my parking lot last night, bc this morning i couldnt even keep it started longer than 5 seconds. like i said, just thankful it was a cheap fix.

what do i win?

It was the coupling that connected the intake pipes together right past the MAF… i knew it… i’ve seen that happen to stangs too many times. then the intake is sucking in air without passing thru the MAF which makes it tend to stall.

maybe i’ll stop over sometime and bend the end of the intake pipe over a little bit, which would make it hard for the clamp to ride over to slide off