i need opinions

yins think it would look stupid if i had my stock wheels chromed?

chrome dont get yah home.

(harleyguy)YEA BUT IT WILL GET U LAID :boink

i can suck chrome off anything :kekegay:

:bowrofl: :finger: :bj: :bj: :bj: :bj:

yeah i dont why but i love chrome

don’t do it, just get some mopar stg3 c/o’s and some gunmetal ssr comps, it would be the SICKNESS.

I wouldnt chrome them, but I’d talk to custom and sound about getting them powdercoated in chrome or black chome or something, I think that will look real good.

yes

Yeah whatever coating you deside to do take it to Chuck at custom and sound.

Chrome Z06 wheels… :slight_smile:

maybe it wouldn’t look right on ur car… and dont even know if the bolt pattern woudl match… prolly not… but they’re the sickest in my opinion

here is my opinion

powder coat wheels black and shave the wing

oh and paint the ic black also

If you’re doing anything with wheels on the SRT-4, just buy new ones. 6" wide rims suck ass.

Also, I’ve seen chromed SRT rims, and they look horrible.

if you like chrome, go for it.

your car should be a reflection of your taste, not your peers’ taste.

Wouldn’t that reduce its thermal conductivity (and therefore efficiency)? :dunno:

-TJ

get black chrome

STFU - we will make him do exactly what we want him to do with his car regardless of what he thinks about it. If we have to look at it, we need to make it appealing to us. it’s not about him, it’s about the members of Pittspeed as a whole.

on a side note - chrome always looks good, but 6" wide rims don’t allow for bigger tires or anything and the wheels are probably heavy compared to a nice set of aftermarket ones. I say sell the wheels and get aftermarket ones.

^ yeppers, pittspeed is a “car club” :kekegay: