I Need Windows 95!

Hey guys I just got a new, well actuallly old Panasonic Toughbook CF-27 today and it has no Operating System in it so I need Windows 95 I believe, anyhow here are the Spec’s on this bad boy:
Pentium II
300MHz
6GB FDD

Anyhow if anyone has an old copy of Windows 95 I would really appreciate it if someone could lend it to me so I can get this bad boy up and running. I’ll post a couple pics of this beauty on here asap :E. But hey for what I need it for it will be just fine, plus for $251 shipped to my door you can’t go wrong, and it is in near mint condition. lol.

I’ll trade you a copy of Win 95 (or Win 98) for you nismo lower tie bar…

I can bring it to meet…

Dude, bit torrent is your friend. Go forth and plunder. :E

Yes torrent are your friend. But really A P3 should be able to run win98…

yeah my 98 is a wee bit of the not so legit category… meh…

what exactly is bittorrent I went on it and it is just link after link. it’s like clicking on the right links on your screen after searching on Google. :roll:

I think I have found a guy on vboard that is going to post a copy of Win95 on his website for me. But we will soon see. man I feel like I’ve gone so far back in time having this laptop. Anyhow this thing has a pentium 2 not a pentium 3 so I don’t think it would run all that great with Win98.

i have an msdn subscription and i can get you a copy of windows 95 with a serial number

whats it worth to ya?

I throw computers and laptops with PIII’s and celerons out every other day!!

it can run win98… i had a P1 (yes first gen) with win98… it made it through 6 years of use…

If you think that is a good deal!! Check out this place:

http://www.vfxweb.com/index.php

Prices ARE in Canadian and they are located in Calgary!! Very good place for some hard to find pieces for working on systems!! I had gone there to see if they had a copy of Win95 for ya!! I know they had some OS’ for cheap!!