Damn computer went.........

took it in to get serviced and now i have this peice of shit pachard bell with windows 95:rolleyes: at least i have one though,i couldn,t go a few days without here:D ,haven,t seen this thing in 5 years:D

do you have to restart every 30 minutes to keep it going at a semi-decent speed?

My old Win 95 was like that… really irritating!!! :mad:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
do you have to restart every 30 minutes to keep it going at a semi-decent speed?

My old Win 95 was like that… really irritating!!! :mad:
we,ll see in alittle bit…i hope not:mad:

my comp at home is windows 95

Originally posted by Cutty
my comp at home is windows 95
your straight up old school though cutty:D

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
your straight up old school though cutty:D
wait till i hook up a zenith and a nintendo in my 85 SS :slight_smile:

dude… i would of fixed your shit for free… 1st time only :cool:

i still got my nintendo man…good shit,you gotta hook up duck hunt though…great game;) i also got a zenith lurking around the house somewhere;)

Originally posted by turbovw18
dude… i would of fixed your shit for free… 1st time only :cool:
well it is still under there warranty since it was just there,i,ll keep u in mind though sonny and thanks;) Plus i couldn,t get online to get your number

i had a black + white 5" tube-style TV with a genesis in my first CRX… back in high school (1997) that was the shit

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
i still got my nintendo man…good shit,you gotta hook up duck hunt though…great game;) i also got a zenith lurking around the house somewhere;)
the funny part is i’m serious about the nintendo but through an LCD screen.

Sonny, fix todd’s computer already!!! :tounge:

Sonny, fix todd’s computer already!!! :tounge:

dude… his fucking pc has been at my house for over 3 weeks… TELL HIM I FIXED THE FUCKING THING THE DAY AFTER I GOT IT!!! :tounge:

but seriously… i fixed that fucker over 3 weeks ago

Originally posted by turbovw18
dude… his fucking pc has been at my house for over 3 weeks… TELL HIM I FIXED THE FUCKING THING THE DAY AFTER I GOT IT!!! :tounge:

but seriously… i fixed that fucker over 3 weeks ago
sonny…pm me with your # dude

Nintendo??? I haven’t played Nintendo in years since mine broke… :frowning: I miss Super Mario and Legend of Zelda!

i have 2 nintendo’s and about 15 games !!!

i let quik borrow my old lap top and he is getting some blue screen that says memory dump or something

maybe he will chime in