I never knew Honda made an SS Prelude...

http://cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=160568

That should get them pretty fired up… they hate when people put those emblems on the LS/LT Cobalts, let alone a Honda. :rofl

That’s your emblem isn’t it? His VTAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK blew it right off your car didn’t it? Then he took it to display as a badge of honor. I knew it.

They did, only in NYS though.

fuckers.

cobalt forum is almost as gay as stg2cobaltsssc guy on here.

:rofl

lol

I do nothing but fuck around on that forum, the members are a big bunch of morons for the most part. Although like any forum there is a few knowledgeable ones, just gotta know who to listen to and who to tune out.

Just like shift518:number1

:number1

The SportShift that was an option on the last gen preludes is often referred to as SS. IDK why the hell he would advertise that is has an automatic tranny that might as well be made of glass.

Did you sold the badge to him??? :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

we can always find out if the real SS is faster :slight_smile:

Those guys on there are investigators! They got to the bottom of that trick fast!!!

:Idiots

maybe if he sprinkles that same pixie dust on his car he will also make 470ish hp with just a cam at 120% IDC :ahh

120% idc ftw!

Hahaha. I know someone that had a note left on there car at the valley cuz it was a plain cobalt with ss badges. Im guessing it was someone on here…?

good one :shifty

lmfao

pulse width > idc

:slight_smile: