Cleveland steamroller comes next

ahh the hot lunch box

hot lunch box?

a man poops on a girls vaa jay jay then eats her out

cause we treal.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/puddle.jpg

bi-curious golden shower fetish?

:rofl:

to backfill the story a little more… We were down in DC this weekend for the release party for Teckademics new movie Assault. We started drinking saturday night around 8ish… Not sure about the others but I was lit by 10pm. The great thing about DC is the bars are open till 4am! So by the time we got back to my brothers house we were in some pretty bad shape. While waiting for my brother to come down and let us in we thought it would be a good idea to take a leak. So I am pissing and all the sudden I feel something warm on my leg. Starboy has his eyes shut and has some major sway going on. I yell, and he wakes up out of the coma so I just turn around and piss all over him!

I am pissed that I was pissed on and almost killed him but I was still smart enough to wash my pants as soon as we got in the house. Starboy decided it was better to sleep on the door in his piss pants!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Maybe starboy will fill us in on his walk in the middle of the night to McDonalds!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh boy…lawl

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahahha

im just guessing that there will be no

“I was drunk, i dont remeber anything, and i dont even know what i did”

comments huh?

What did your brother think of the situation?

oh he was blacked out. As soon as we walked out of the club Starboy and Bobby311 punched each other in the face the whole time. So I don’t imagine that helped either. My brother was just as much drunk as we were.

Starboy said that it was the most drunk he has ever been!

oh mah god…