i pissed on starboy

it was pretty bad at its best. im not gonna go full detail but dont climb a barb wire fence when your totally not in this world.

:bowrofl:

Texas Ranger: The teacher asked me what was the capital of North Carolina. I said Washington, D.C.
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Bingo.
Ricky Bobby: Nice.
Texas Ranger: She said “No, you’re wrong.” I said “You got a lumpy butt.” She got mad at me and yelled at me and I pissed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I’m still sittin’ in my dirty pee-pants.

:rofl:

i bet that was interesting

That movie is great.

Chip I’m all hopped up on mt. DEW!!!

Ok so here it goes. Saturday night the blow out of my life or what everyone else likes to call it “The teckademics release party!” So anyway started off the night with some pre-game little (meaning a cup full) vodka here and there some jag and some red bull and I felt i was good to go. We head down into DC, (good god I havent been there since 6th grade and yah its a lil scary) but anyway kept my composure. Heard that we were not aloud to smoke in the club but brought mine anyway. As we walk in, we get the terrorismic treatment and the guard proceeds to tell me no smoking. Grabs my cigarettes, and throws them in the garbage. Im somewhat lite and say “well thank you to buddy,” then he adds “Oh yah, no gum either” snatches the pack and throws it away. As he does he hands me a card “Here im sorry we have to do it but heres a card for 2 dollars off your first drink” (smokes 5 + 1.50 gum) sweet!

ANYWAY, get in everythings all good and going real well. Until we try and decide to make it up to the 4th floor were the teck party was. Find out we need wrist bands blah blah 20 mins later were in. Start mingling and having a good time, untill i thought to myself “i wonder if ill drink more since I cant smoke?” Never really acured to me but ahhh Yes alot more. Advancing though the night filled with to many shot/drinks to count (literally) I make my way to the dance floor.

Now im known to cut a rug or two here and there but nothing like this. (This is were it starts to flicker) I see a bunch of hoodlums dancing in a circle and what booby311 likes to call “C-Walking.” For all you unganster knowledgeable people out there that means crypt walking. You see it on YO! MTV Raps all the time but im blabbling. I then proceed to step into the cirlce and get down with my bad self and apparently battle some guy in “c-walking.” BLANK Filled in with whitey info. Starboy starts dancing against this kid and in mid. dance brushs his shoulder off at the guy and everyone goes crazy. +1 starboy, hoodlums 0. WAKEUP All the sudden some guy comes up to me and is like “YO, you da Battle CHAM…PE-ION” I smile because i have no f*cking clue what the hell just happened.

The night goes on with dancing and me getting drinks every 3 mins. Then I remember looking at John. Smiling at me and dancing with one of the worst chicks my eyes have laid upon in years. So in conclusion, (in my head) Starboy +2 Whitey -1. Blah blah it went on like this for what seemed like 5 mins in reality it was 5 hours.

Then out of no where LIGHTS! I cant see anything then a big blur of people fighting" BLANK Walking down the steps to leave the club holding myself up on the railings . BLANK (in cab) Holding bobby311s hands telling him to calm the f*ck down. BLANK (out of the cab at whiteys bros house) Laughing outrageously and whitey screaming “WTF ARE YOU DOING STAR BOY?!” BLANK (in the house) Whitey screaming at me and saying “Starboy im going to punch the shit out of you”, while taking his pants off. I reply “Wtf just happened… What happened…” BLANK Walking on I-95 trying to hitch hike my way back to pittsburgh. BLANK

Climbing over a barb wire fence. BLANK In some type of Auto collision place BMW 325 xi. BLANK Sunoco? Screaming at the guy in the booth “how the f*ck dont people in Virginia have the god damn yellow pages?!” BLANK plugging my phone charger in at the 711 wall outlet BLANK McDonalds… BLANK Walking over a bridge no clue where the hell im at calling people. BLANK Sleeping on the bathroom floor of whiteys bros house.

And thats it… Never in my life have I ever blacked out before. Not being able to remember everything was a little disturbing but I wasn’t in jail and didnt have sex with a hooker. So lets recall… Starboy +3 Whitey -1 Hoodlum -1

hahahahahahahaha blank* hahahahahaha

boy and i thought my saturday night was entertaining…that beats my night fo sho

:stupid: :rofl:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k84/extremeg05/BF-landfilldance.gif <------- Starboy

you should have had a film crew follow you around and tape that shit, cause I would have loved to see that…thats hilarious

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY POINTS???

hammered, hot chick, credit card did not get charged, you stealing my cell phone, i had an awesome time

:rofl:

bobbys not mentioning something ABOUT THIS “HOT CHICK” where ill let him explain it because that def a -5.

zing!

i paid for most of your drinks bitch! I should at least get a plus 1! I honestly have no clue what that girl even looked like. its a total blur to me!

Here is a pic of myself and dustin the co-owner of teckademics.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/whitey_dustin.jpg

Right after the picture was taken he told me how bad 240s sucked in a humerous manner.

whaaaaaammmmmmmy

think thats a double whammy my fohawk hederosexual friend

I was there for about 2 hrs got my engines and left …and now Im glad

hahahahahahahaha