guess where i went

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/killthepain45/DSCN0737.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/killthepain45/DSCN0733.jpg

yeah. two saturdays ago went to cleveland for some sliders and fries. got lost on the way there cuz this dude that was following us, had to get gas halfway through the trip instead of filling up when we did. but it was a trip. then the car broke down and i rode a cheeta to the highway in the wrong direction. only thing that pissed me off was the fact it cost more in tolls then it cost to eat there . i love them lil burgers . oh and one the way back at some rest stop i saw a civic with pittspeed stickers. yeahhhhh. pittspeed is everywhere. …

hahah… i hate those things, they wreck my internals

You drove to Cleveland for a burger? Does White Castle sprinkle crack on the thing or what? There’s a Wendy’s down the street from my house, and I’m too lazy to go there sometimes. I can’t imagine driving to Ohio.

yeah seriously what’s the deal with white castle?

were they ever around here?

i drive to washington for waffle house sometimes… actually it sounds good right now!

went to white castle in cleveland. stole the sign out front.

dude i go the shits just looking at it

i think there use to be a WC in the rocks somewhere. honestly the drive wasn’t that bad and besides it was something to do considering my other options.them bugers got the little onions and explode like flavor crystals in your mouth which is kinda like crack . i too whitey, have drivin many a times to the waffel house in washington , i love the texas cheese steak melt and triple covered. . but i just don’t see why there are two in washington but none near robinson. someone should build one. all i’m saying .

Did u take harold and kumar wiht u? :shaggy:

Waffle house needs to move a little further north.
while in panama city there was one right across the street from the hoetl that we ate at every night.
last trip to louisville, we got there sober and thought it was a good idea to get white castle. wrong bad idea.
after the bars closed at 4 am and we were shitfaced, we went to white castle. A good idea.
Recommendation-white castle is not good sober.

there used to be a white castle in oakland

i want a local IHop & a local Sonic.

Whitecaastle is the best drunk food ever

Thats a heart attack waiting to happen and you drove to Ohio for that? yeah good job

i got thrown out of that one in Panama City… they don’t like me down there.

And on another note, while in GA for NOPI Nationals Pat, Starboy and I found a Sonic. It was delicious

I drove halfway to VA beach to visit a Sonic. :dunno:

:shaggy:

im goin to s.carolina in a lil over a month… within 2 miles of my buddys apartment. there is a waffle house and a sonic. cant fuckin wait. both are good places to stop while drunk

nah. When I’m high Im too busy comitting violent crimes to eat.

the OC strangler…hookers better be careful