After watching harold and Kumar go to white castle last weekend

Coincidently… this weekend i had to go to Columbus, OH anyways. So i figured what better time than to try white castle for the very first time.

I had 2 double cheeseburgers, 4 reg cheese burgers, a small fry, and chicken rings.

One of the best meals of my life. Most flavorful little greaseburgers ive ever had. We need to open a white castle franchise in PGH. anyone wanna go half?

nostalgia aside, nothing about their food appeals to me in the slightest.

there food after a night of drinking tastes amazing… the next day… oh boy

yeah i basically spent the next day in the freakin shitter

Isnt there

lol oops isnt there a while castle in pittsburg somewhere?

there used to be one by the Heinz plant, its long gone!

white castle is nasty, dont ask me why. I still managed to go a few times a week w/ the cousin :puke:

white castle ownz all you bitches… ecspecially the one in the ghetto of columbus.

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7861&page=1&pp=15&highlight=white+castle

:mrT:

White castle is great… Kolar, giant eagle sells frozen burgers. just microwave them…

Whitcastle at home!!!

:rofl: ^ :rofl: thats probaly true too.

im trying to talk my boss into opening up a Sonic with me once he gets done with the new building. I doubt he will though. :hs:

but if anyone reading this happens to be interested in throwing up some venture capital that is sure to make you a millionaire, PM me.

Hoodies :kekegay: and the TVs :kekegay:

I paid back everyone that gave me hoodie money. and what of the tv’s? no one signed up.

Maybe ill just grow a shitload of pot and then use the money to open up a sonic and then use it as a front for my marijuana selling enterprise.

I signed up :slap:

negatory. you didnt sign up for any of the free offers.

No shit… I wouldn’t have guessed White Castle was a real place after seeing that movie.

Heh… learn something new everyday. :bigthumb:

didn’t i specifically include an exclusionary clause for nostalgic reasons?

ass.

:mrT:

:hahano: