I QUIT.

so has that bmw that sits every day does it start up and drive everytime?

Yep. 249k miles and it fires up first try every time. Even when it was 9 degrees out. Can’t drive it because I need to bleed the brake lines, but it drove nice before.

So why are you not driving that car currently?

It needs a gauge cluster, rear brake rotors and pads, the lines bled, a power steering leak fixed, front pass. side turn signal bulb, possibly tires (good tread, but they’re old and drying out), and inspected. Or I probably would be driving it.

I just caught the sad ending of this story. Holy shit that car just doesn’t want to see the road at all. I’m sorry to hear all the hell you’ve been through with it. Better luck next time I guess.

Thanks. That car looked good, that was about it. It’s just a shame that we had all the problems taken care of THEN it gets wrecked. Ugh. Time to move on to something older and shittier until the curse goes away. Haha

I’d look to something new and better. Even with your curse, the warranty will cover it.

The warranty didn’t cover anything that happened to go wrong on that Audi. Amazing, huh?

what did you end up buying?

Uh… I don’t want to say. It’s posted in the “Post your latest purchase” thread. Put some money down on it, picking it up sometime this week.