I QUIT.

The car is officially totalled. Guess the bumper got pushed in, rad support, radiator all trashed. I’m buying $2000 beaters from here on out.

Stay away from the German stuff too.

should have bought a toyota

yeah, like an MR2…

NOT!

I think he just has really bad luck with buying cars and making the poor decision to let his sister drive them. Something I would never do unless in case of emergency due to the fact that she sucks at driving and wrecks into shit all the time. Please don’t hate on Audi.

^^ haha, in stock condition toyotas are the best dd vehicles!!! I would not recommend a mr2 for dd though.

edit: You have a toyota you giant fuck!

pics of sister…

come on someone had to ask.

sucks about the car, make sure insurance pays for it in full–show them recent receipts.

Insurance got it covered. No can do, vw16vcabby

berad - she hasn’t had any problem before, so up until this point it wasn’t a problem. She hit ice. I know how that is. :doh:

burnyd - get real here.

Sucks to see… black ice > your stable of vehicles.

Hope you get something reliable and wreck proof next…

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

I don’t have a Toyota… who are you talking to Dan?

Who has a Toyota?

why? There excellent cars… Daily driven vehicles I have had that are ment for daily driving there as good or better than any other jap Car ment for reliability… there just unfortunately not ment to go fast unless you have a mr2/supra.

Berad has a 4runneRRRRRRRRRRR

I just don’t like them.

I think i’m going to go back to a domestic pickup.

I got a 1999 Maxima. $2000 its yours. :slight_smile:

Hm… I’ll have to put that into consideration.

With your luck, I would probably just ride a bicycle until you figure out who put a curse on you.

That would be a solid ride.

My bike does treat me pretty well.

Wow Zack. Just realized your car was totalled. Sorry to hear man.

Thanks James. Guess it’s time to move on to cheaper (and potentially better) things. Still trying to get rid of that damn E23, too.