I really hate mall vandals

I parked my car at the McKinley mall about 3 hours ago, i come outside to find the passenger side glass shattered, milkshake or some shit poured all over the glass. And water poured all over the interior and on the seats.

Assholes

They do have cameras there video taping in the parking lot I’d have security check into that and call the police

I don’t have glass on my insurance, its not worth making a report…

I bumped the for sale thread too, 1500 and the car is yours to anyone who wants it. the glass itself is 40$ i can get it in on monday.

somebody must hate you

I don’t have any enemies so i dont know. It was probably some high school kids who hate imports or something.

Thats kind of fucked up. You piss somebody off recently?

nope

robftl…random vandals smashing your shit at the mall… reason #5412349843257256235 to drive a domestic.

Sorry this happened.

Are there really people who go around fucking up imports just because they’re imports?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I cannot believe it was random…that would just be too weird. Maybe they mistook the car for someone else that did them wrong. I used to be a juvi trouble maker and going to those lengths in public where you may be caught on film…that doesn’t seem like a HS prank to me. No matter what the whole thing is shitty and sorry it went down like that. I’d still talk to the mall and see if they have footage. Maybe they can help catch the fucktards that did that.

i would think that it was random… i did random stuff like this when i was 16 too.

don’t read too much into it.

making a report is also useless. more cameras are non-functional, not monitored etc. they are simply meant as a deterrent and nothing more. the police also wont care about this since it will cost them more time to file the report than it will for you to replace the glass and run the car through a delta sonic.

exactly

Random vandals I don’t get. I used to steal shit I could resell. Why the fuck do/would kids go to this length to act stupid?
Not that theft is more honorable or anything. LMAO. I’m certainly not bragging about the dumb shit I did as a kid.

Sounds like it was bing to me.

Next time i see him at a drift event i’m taking his lug nuts so he has to walk home

That sucks. I would have a heart attack if I would have found my car like that.

if you do that, the vandals win.

True.

Don’t let the vandals win. Ever.

sorry seen the car and figured if i damaged it some i could buy iy cheaper :)… sucks to hear man, scum everywhere. i know there have like 20-30 break in’s a day at the mall around the holidays