I SAY DEWWW IT!

Well, I sometimes go to Mighty. And I’d rather not be judged as one of those people that rooted on some kid to smash a car. It just gives NYspeed a bad reputation when I know in my heart of hearts that the majority of members here are nice folk. I wouldn’t want them to be judged as having little respect.

So forgive me for

1. wishing this forum could have a higher standard than what is shown in the video
  2. for saying something about it
  3. starting drama

For the past few years the police really haven’t cared about us in Mighty parking lot. It’s not that they haven’t been watching, but that they haven’t seen anything going on in the parking lot to write home about. I really wish this wouldn’t change. Of course if they do start being assholes to people it will be THEM suddenly becoming that way, and not how the group of people in the parking lot were acting.

So I hope you can see why I think the “drama” has to happen and why it isn’t useless. Because unfortunately how a select few of you act will affect how we are all treated there.

And I didn’t mean to single you out, Jesse. I thought you would just take it as a joke, but I didn’t make it clear that it was just a joke–I apologize. I’m generally not very serious on this forum.