I SAY DEWWW IT!

this reminds me of the thread I started a long time ago on another car forum where I said all mustang owners were assholes… and everyone cried, got angry and said that skunk wasn’t.:cry:

but really, I still believe my mustang-owner theory is at least 95% true. only one person has ever proved it wrong.

this movie makes that percent possible. mr. Mustang gets to be mr. COOL at meets even though he’s actually a Mr. TOOLBOX.

what is a “fuckin’ object” exactly?

inb4tl

on that note, im not sure how much longer we will be able to get away chilling at mighty . first the kicking in the car then this…

Sorry , but I honestly don’t have time to argue with intellectually challenged skanks with one sided points of view.

3…2…1…Jan bashing time.

You’re not allowed to criticize anybody in the big group. You’re only allowed to point out Nitroinsane. They didn’t encourage the crappy behavior AT ALL. Without Nitroinsane there the group would have been peacefully crocheting afgans and eating Pringles. And the person behind the camera didn’t have any impact either. NOT AT ALL!

BAAhahaha :lol:

i’d argue, but i gotta get my shit out of my locker or i won’t make it to gym class on time. i’ll see you guys in lunch, ok?

you guys ruined mighty…could have been uc :shrug: anyways, someone needs to make that an avatar that says do it.

Jesse i still :heart: you fuxors the H8ters

I just love how I was doing what 25 other people were doing, and I get singled out by this fuckin broad JUST because she has a theory on Mustang owners. I got news for everybody, I was an asshole far before I could drive, so unless they breed us from the get-go, I guess your gay little theory pretty much FUCKIN SUCKS.

well hotTt damn…if this isn’t true…i have no idea what is! :lolham:

You can clearly hear many people saying do it, but only jesse’s voice is reconizable.

we don’t need that here.

Assholes aren’t allowed to play the victim card.

Well, real ones.

You can clearly see that you’re all a bunch of tools.

enough, guys…

Woo. well… that’s the reply I expected… so…
my job here is done.

:beer2:

The car is gone, so we can still chill, no harm done. I think the kid was cleaning it out yesterday and told us to smash it up, so he could tow it away today to the J/Y. No more Euro Lumi at mighty anymore. Just an empty space.

:rofl:

Nobody cares about your theory.

But thanks to you and the other haters for hyjacking this thread and creating more useless drama. :roll2:

Back to the point of this thread. Looks like you guys had fun, wish I was there to see it.

meh, i thought it was funnier than that stupid vid.