I think my Taurus is cursed

I’m done for the season again, after only one auto-x this year.

Much like last year, and the year before.

This years excuse:
CPD impounding car (Was called in as abandoned 24 hours after moving in to the new place, :tdown: ) + Cam sensor wheel screw sheared flush into the cam destroying the sensor wheel, and doing some damage to the sensor itself

Thoughts, opinions, know someone to perform an exorcism on the car. :tup:

what/who’s CPD?

Cheektowaga Police Department.

well when its gutted and paint looks like balls it no wonder they called it abandon…enter it in the Fairs demo derby

NEVAR, however if I had the money I’d prep it for circle track usage. :lol:

But it’s just the distinct trend of one auto-x per year in that car for 3 years running that is getting to me.

did they charge you to take it out of impound, y’know, since it wasn’t the case?

It’s not cursed, it’s a 15 year old modded ford…

Of course, I even had to wait in line behind two others that had their car towed also.

:word:

exocisms are only for people…but id try buring sage in there, just to rid it of spirits anyways

Find out who called the CPD and charge them for impound fees.

Would be nice, but regardless I’m done for the season whoever called it sapped what little money I had left.

Sorry to hear bro, When your down your really down…at least that always seems to be the case for me, everything always turns around eventually.

Well on the plus side I might be able to keep the m112 if I’m careful with my funds. :slight_smile:

1. Sell the SHO.
  2. Use money to buy summer tires for your WRX.
  3. Race your WRX.
  4. ???
  5. Profit.

Sell it to who? Who would buy it. :lol:

one of the other SHO lovers on this board

The bone yard :frowning:

kill it before it spreads dude

fuckin’ shit, yank the CPS from your bro’s parts car, that runs just fine. :tup: If you are really hard up I may have a CPS you can have. It ain’t cursed, it’s just a wacky domestiport.

we got it running the other day, but there is still no tach reading. the car runs like a raped ape (fast) thats why he can’t get rid of it. i still see the car being worth $500 it runs and drives. and its safe.