I wanna learn (XBox360LIVE) (??)

I just got the XBox 360 (love it) and I noticed on some of the games that it has “downloadable content”. My question is, is this like a PC game where u download patches and such? If so…then I REALLY love my XBox 360…lol

I’m gonna be new to the 360 Live so if anyone is a regular user, please learn me up, I’m laid off for a bit with maxed out unemp. so I got LOTS of time to game it up. :slight_smile:

Also, anyone ever consider “sticky-ing” a thread like the “Mighty meets” but for peeps that will be on 360 live? I saw the gamer tag thread but, the actual “on-line” one might be cool too? I dunno like I said, Im new.

OH and BTW…Thanks for any input!

Yep, you got it right, a lot of games have patches you will automatically grab to update the game or fix bugs. Other games just have shit you can download for the game whether its for free or for a small fee. For example i just bought a shelby cobra for my need for speed carbon off of live for like a buck or something like that. pretty cool.

you can also DL HD movies, tv shows, cartoons, game demos, etc.

xbox live > ps3/wii online gaming setups

Edit : BTW, good idea about a thread for whos online. im gonna make one now so people can just post up if they are on now, so if youre here and you see that you can decide to hop on and join in. :tup: hopefully theyll make it a sticky

AWSOME! I remember Halo 2…I played it live with a few of my friends at their house…it was kinda fun…until I kept getting slaughtered by 12yo kids…lmfao.

Anyways, Im DEF. gonna go buy a router tommarrow so I can hook it up. **Any opinions or known deals on where to get a cheap/good one would be great) I also need to get a switchable splitter (if they make one) for my HiDef. TV. I wanna see if their is any difference between the 3 (yellow, red, white) hookup and the hi Def. connection.
Its already crisp and the surround sound is fuggin nuts!

Thanks!