i want a little puppy thread.

bedlington terrier

http://www.breederretriever.com/photopost/data/572/medium/bedlington_terrior.jpg

I would go with the pug. Ihave done a ton of research on them and they seem like very good dogs. They are good for people with busy schedules because they are very independent. They do not bark all that much making them good for apartments or housing plans. They stay small and are mild tempered. They are known (as a breed) to be lazy and rather chill. They are good with children and seem to take well to other dogs if introduced slowly. So if you want to ever look into getting another pup— you dont necessarily have to wait. They will usually live long healthy lives with minimal vet visits. They don’t eat as much as you do. In fact they eat only a couple cups (if that) of food a day. Last but not least- they are a very trainable dog— unlike most terriers and spaniels who tend to be a little more stubborn.

Man, you like some weird shit

\

thinking same thing
first thing comes to mind is a creature from star wars

LOL, the dog that I posted looks like it’d take all of Blanyer’s posted dog’s lunch money.

Jimmay, that second posted dog you put up there is the best damn looking dog I’ve ever seen. I love Rotties, but that dog right there is absolutely gorgeous. If I could find that type of dog, I would buy one tomorrow.

ohh a little history on Shih Tzu’s. they were originally bread as gaurds for the king in China. kind of the idea that one may not be that tough but when you have 60 they can do a lot of damage.

pugs have way way way too many problems. so shih tzus have the same problems you just have to be careful where you buy it from.

and the fact that shih tzu’s are ugly as hell. prissy fu fu girly dog.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: