I want a specal program...

No previw for you hahaha…

Evidently white males are now a minority in this counrty…and i dont know about you guys, but im sick of “the man” puting me down.

not being serious, just alittle situational satire due to somthing ive recently read

…yea his parents pay taxes

You may not be serious in your post but I guarantee you are starting a whole new thread that people will sit and argue on… :tdown:

good, i like debates, they stimulate my very badly spelling mind.

btw…does everybody always have to be a fucktard and comment on my spelling?

Hey, just trying to help… can’t learn if no one corrects you.

we had this debate the other night with my friends cousin and this type of thing was what she majored in all through college.

we basically tried to figure out why there are national “black” days, months etc. well not tried to figure out why it’s awesome that people want to celebrate their heritage it’s something that alot of us forget where we come from and just take what we have for granted. The thing that was misunderstood was the simple reason that minorities well some of them(the ones not living on welfare and finding it a good idea to park on their lawn and sit on their porch all day) have fought so hard for equality rights but when you sit down and think about it we don’t have national chinese month/german month/ french etc. you get the point.

it’s a never ending debate that can be looked at from so many different pov’s and i’m assuming thats what you were trying to touch base on in making this thread.

I would really like to hear some people opinions on this though.

but then again you can’t spell or make any sense whatsoever sometimes so maybe I was completely mislead by reading what you wrote.(semi joking lol)

I flipped out on his cousin btw. She was completely out of her mind.

hahahaha… I love you mike

me and eric were laughing about it last night …he’s like I am never fucking bringing my cousin out with us ever again

Hahahaha, it’s a really good thing you pulled up right then. She was like a deer in headlights. I was giving her a whole speech about why her views are harmful.

While buzzed I might add…

:lol:

oh gimme a fucking break my spelling doesn’t hinder your ability to comprehend what i am talking about. Fetter your still a toolshed lol.

It just pisses me off that there is a program for blacks, aisians, native americans, basicly you name it…but if sombody were to start somthing only for whites…oh shit thats racism and favoritism…just a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

example: United Negro College Found politicly thats ok.
United Caucasion College Found…that would be racist.

makes no sence to me…but what do i know…im just a honkie.

Eh, it’s a touchy subject no matter how you go at it. I’ll play the high road and stay away from this one.

You should invent WET… White Entertainment Television and host a show with squirrel’s heads on sticks in the background. :rofl:

lol…hey man i didint put its head on the stick…i shot the fucker, my sister did that…sick fuck. working in the meat room has warped her mind.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/PIX_4.jpg

ladies and gentlemen, welcome to republican america.

bwah ha ha ha ha

yeah, minorities have always gotten all the breaks :lol:

your sister is a twisted individual… WET…ummmm squirrels heads doesnt come to mind…that explains why you love your 2 door lumina so much… you should move to delavin spl? you would fit right in

First off, if you make a concerned attempt to spell correctly, people will take you more seriously and be more respectful of your opinion. If you don’t give a shit about your spelling, why should people give a shit about what you have to say? The things you say, the words you choose and the spelling of those words all say something about you and your point.

Second of all, if you have never been a native American, a black, a hispanic, asian or whatever, then you have no idea what they are going through or what they have gone through. Yeah, it’s unfair but life is unfair sometimes and there is nothing that you can do.

They do have all white clubs, it’s called the fucking KKK!!

YES, I want a WET channel. Seriously, though, we dont go around proclaiming our whiteness, why do they get to do their blackness… :-/ And why is there eonisc? Is there caucasianics?

black people are inferior to whites. obviously. just look at them. let them have their little faggot darkie clubs. we know we are better anyways.