i want this car so fucking bad!!!

who wants to go on a road trip? car is in ohio-- $600 bucks fuck machine work for my cabby.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/763528.jpg

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/pix/763526.jpg

rat ghia? nice.

i’ll go if we’re stopping at a waffle house or three.

shit, buy my 90 civic si hatch… and im out the door to get this.

still has stock 40hp motor in it too, lol…

lol…pics?

wait…it’s not sam’s civic, is it?

no sam… was a customer at work. came in w/ blown motor, said car was to old to put a motor in it. So i bought it from them, dropped a 98 dx motor in it (w/ new h20 pump and timing belt) and put a new rad in (the cause of the original motor popping head gasket), and rock it daily to 250+ miles per fill up. car even had aftermarket a/c put on it that blows cold as fuck, but i didnt hook back up b/c i need the right belt

also got a dc header, gutted cat, strut tower bars, mini me swap, and a complete front clip (fenders, bumper, hood, all lights) sitting on a shelf for when i do decide to start fucking w/ it. also have access to a complete turbo setup for dirt cheap if i wanted to go that way.

The black paint is faded, and the only bad rust spot on car is drivers side rocker has a small rust spot. My plan is to eventually chop out a good section from a junk car at work, chop out the small rot on mine, and weld it in. front end still has damage from deer hit, but it is all unbolt sheetemtal, which i have replacements for. just dont fuck w/ it b/c i dont need to–dont bother me as it is my beater… car just got inspected too.

i wont turn my attention to my honda until my cabby is done, as u cant fuck w/ ur daily when u need it to get to work. But i more than likely will keep it stock anyways, and maybe try my hand at auto-x, as i like how it handles. After the cabby is done, ill fix the sheetmetal, paint it, and just drive it. it is a good car, so i more than likely wont sell unless price is right. i rather take money out of my cabby fund and get this ghia b4 i sell my honda… unless the price is that damn good to sell.

that car is sweet, i gotta go to ohio to pick up srt-4 seats sometime next week

dude…that car is awsome!! u need to get that!!!

lets go!

Thats killer, where in OH is it?

it is in southern ohio. talked to the owner earlier this morning. sounds like a straight up rat, even to ratty for my tastes. sound like it is pretty much rusted to hell and back. but 600 bucks for a car i can just drive and dont care about, got me thinking. however, it may be too bad that it wont even pass pa inspection. im awaiting more pics.

i’m game… i’ll go 1/2’s if we can nitrous that motor.

dude, the smallest jet we have has more hp than this motor… it only has 40hp stock, lol.

can’t you fab one up to run, like, a 12 shot?

lol

i ain’t payin’ 1/2 to use jets…

:burnout:

nice car