I want to sell my car and buy this

no way does it have 400 whp.

Id be surprised if it had 325. I really think 300 though.

omgggg it had a shot clutch and a bad driver, its def close to, its not a dumpy 300 hp car. I DID NOT SAY WHP (no offence adam ur car is set the fuck uppp)

His combo is legitamately good for 300-325rwhp. Its got iron heads, and lower C/R, def not in the 400rwhp range without a good set of aluminum heads with 185cc or bigger. Still should be a DEEP 12 sec car at ~110mph

And yes, my car sucks and makes 277rwhp :lol

yeah through a sloppy converter, an aod-e and 4:10s :lol

my gti made about 320whp, and averaged in the 117 range at 24psi

Pull the motor from the truck, install it in Mustang, install blower

That would be a pretty cool swap, but way not worth the effort lol

Sell mustang, move out of parents house. Drive truck

that’s the worst idea yet

Okay. In that case. Twin turbo the truck.

sell mustang, buy TDi, sell truck since you dont need it for anything other than to prove youre a real man.

TDi will tow your quad… as a matter of fact, i have a hitch just for it.

yeah, there is literally no reason to have that truck…

guys… did you forget…

some people that buy trucks don’t really need them… lol

You need it, firewood in a cobra is no beunos :lol

My heads are 200 cc so why would going to smaller aluminum heads make it better? They also have a little work done to them. Compression isnt that low. Its 10.x:1.

then Id have a truck and car that didnt move

And the truck isnt going anywhere. I do actually use it as a truck regardless of what some people think.

i say do whatever the fuck u want with your money. when it comes down to being happy, why listen to everyone else opinion? its the same with if u want to have sex with your hand the rest of your life, i say go for it! either way ur happy right? so sell the car, buy supercharger and jerk off while boosting the shit out of the F-150!!! win win

/thread

in that case sell the truck and car and buy a diesel and a tuner :slight_smile: then you will surprise people!!

@6 psi, 404.76 hp at 5,250 rpm, and 463.97 lb-ft at 3,850 rpm. The stock numbers were 220.03 hp at 5,100 rpm and 250.35 lb-ft at 4,000 rpm.

Do the whipple :wink:

no way in hell that lower end would stay in the truck. no way.

noooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

i was thinking the trans will go kablewy