I was sick of getting > 16mpg

So I got this. 2013 Tundra Rock Warrior. I’ve been borrowing a pickup truck every few weeks for my business and the back doors on my FJ Cruiser made putting my 5 month old daughter in the back seat of the SUV very annoying. I’m not big on options on vehicles. I just wanted 4x4, a nice radio (truck comes standard with XM), and a backup camera so my wife doesn’t destroy anything. 0% financing and all kinds of rebates made the choice easy.

Very nice, i love Tundras.

nice!

Sharp… And tough.

Sweet truck, it looks really nice in white.

I liked my 2012 Rock Warrior. Didn’t have much need for a truck, so dumping it wasn’t hard, but it was definitely the truck to have.

Love these… great truck man.

That is sexy!

If I drove less, this would soo be on the Daily driver list, congrats!

X…

Nice, but you can’t say you don’t want a lot of options and get a rock warrior lol

Does that have the cubby behind the right rear wheel? I saw that while in line at delta sonic and thought it was a pretty neat idea.

Good looking truck :tup:

i believe youre talking about the nissan titan.

the ram’s have an optional bed that has the compartents in the top of the bed above the wheelwell. dont think toyota has anything, but i believe they have the power outlets in the bed? atleast i remember the tacomas having them.

Yea, I think it was the nissan, actually

Taco’s have the power outlet in the bed. FJs/4Runners have them throughout the interior and hatch.

Thanks for the responses. The truck has grown on me quickly. I put 1k miles on it already, catching up to the Cobra fast!

one of the coolest stock pick ups out there :tup: