LOL u mad bro???

p/m me yo

This thread fucking sucks!

11 pages and no pics?

ban this bitch.

Rules are haaaaaaaard.

what is the deal now vlad ??? i iz confused

dude I hear ya. This site sucks now.

94Gt5.0 said something about fucking and penises and bibles, I can’t remember. I saw it quick before it was deleted.

He made a ridiculous post, self claimed troll post breaking a number of rules after I just said to calm down.

I deleted it as it was easier than banning him, which I should have.

The rules have been mentioned for years, hes been banned for them before, I just posted that it will not be tolerated and he goes ahead and does that.

I didnt even bam him, just removed the post and he’s throwing a hissy fit. Grow up.

uuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this place has rules? sense when?

it has had em , butttttt now just getting enforced moreso . it is what it is

Me grow up? I said jerk off to a Jesus poster, what the fuck dude. It was in humor, I said nothing as bad as hotwheels. Not to mention the 2 threads of people bashing and being relentless to a new member, which I thought was unacceptable now? Whatever man, this is a big reason I haven’t been on this site lately. People act like fools for 10+ pages, then I say one thing and get it deleted. While you’re at it, delete me as being a mod in SRS. Srs.

Vlad didn’t even bam him guys, GIVE HIM A BREAK.

No prob.

i have to agree with him on the other shit vlad , wheels did go offfffff if your gonna delete one do em all that said shit

I don’t know if you don’t see it, but he’s the only one to do it after my post warning people.

Don’t want to be singled out?

Don’t be the the only to do something.

i didnt see it as it was deleted . but the other shit should get pulled as well man .