i was told to make this thread... how do i get into SRS? LOL

THIS…wtf???

…why? lol… i promise I wont video tape you like the last girl… unless ur into that kinda thing

hahaha

This.

I CAN’T GET NO!

3 pages and you haven’t posted a picture. if you get into the srs section i vow never to come back on this forum again.

seriosly though, i wont leave the forum cause more then likely i’ll forget i posted this. BUT POST A PICTURE THEN WE WILL FUCKING DECIDE ITS THAT EASY.

SATISFACTION

SATISFACTION!!!

+rep

i was told by a fellow user that its not worth it so you can thank him for that. but im not tellin who it was.

Pfft if you only knew what it took me to get into that section

Shes gonna miss out on the “post pics of your cock” thread in the SRS section too.

oh well her loss

tell me

I mean chances are this chic is gunna post a pic and then everyone is going to be scarred for life.

Is it really worth all this begging? LOL I mean you can go to google images and look at all the tatas and snapper you want.

:lol

OP is boring me.

thats really fucked up. im hot, but im not about to post naked pictures of myself to please some random guys that i dont even know. i like to have a little respect for myself. sorry im not one of those whores that sends you losers pictures all the time :slight_smile:

waaaaaa

ban.

delete this thread

lemme hit it and ill get you in…judging by your user name you might enjoy it :slight_smile:

I just want to see a clothed picture of you. Fuck. Then we will determine if your hot or not and worth begging for nudes.