I was yelled at by a one toothed man for my engine swap at the starlite cruise.

Does anyone have a picture of the one tooth man that was walking around the cruise on friday? I was standing their BS’ing with a few people. This guy comes up to me and starts going off about why i’d rip the rotary out of the car.

I listed off reasons, but to be honest I forgot most of the conversation cause I was fixated on his one giant yellow tooth in the middle of his mouth. He said something along the lines of “Well I know what NOT to do when I get an Rx7”. I was like good, cause I don’t want anyone else to have one like this. To be honest I’d be suprised if this guy owned a car in his lifetime.

http://home.freeuk.com/jrknight/smileys/postpics.gif

ha. Should have asked for a gumjob

one of the reasons i hate car shows lol. you hear more BS than anything.

Do you drift?

who doesnt?

LMAO I know who you are talking about… the one referred to as “Sabertooth”

He came up to us at Irwin in 2007 and told us his buddy had one of these (GTO) but his was built in Australia by Holden and it was special… I lol’d

This is why I LOVE car shows, the BS makes it all worth it. lol.

Christ, not this guy again.

I’m not positive, but I can safely assume this is the guy that talked to me for like 45 minutes at Irwin a few years ago about the LS1 Miata. He went on and on about how he’s getting “three 700hp race motors from Japan” that “won a bunch of races over there” that he was going to put into something or other.

I was trying not to laugh hysterically the entire time, but it was hard not to.

This is the guy that walks around with a hat on and always has a camera hanging from his neck, right?

lol yes. when we were at Irwin I pawned him off onto my friend Dan and walked away… I told him Dan’s was a real Holden from Australia.

He bothered Dan for a good 45 minutes, asking to sit in his car and to go for a ride and stuff. lol.

I gladly watched on with kimmy at your struggles : )

Why don’t assholes realize that it’s your car and you do what you want with it. Sure I have been known to question one’s taste before, but seriously - who thinks the rotary is better than the LSx?. The rotary’s designer, and this tool.

Haha… if I remember (keep in mind it was hard cause I was focused on his one tooth), he had a hat that said mustang on it. I can’t remember if he had a camera around his neck or not. He wasnt all that friendly with me cause I didnt really humor him and I just talked crap about rotarys cause it got him all pissed off.

I still want a picture of this guy, cause my buddies that I came with in the rally car just left and missed out on all the fun…

Hahaha, did not see the drifter kid though. I end up seeing some new wierdo every week. It’s to easy to go though considering I live a mile from it…

:rofl: quote of the day!

SABERTOOTH.

Avoid the one-toothed man in the Ford Racing hat like the Plague. I remember something about his 1000 HP Skyline that he is having imported for the last 4 years now.

me too, that story was all the rage when he talked to us

Hahaha, does anyone know what he actually drives? Where have you seen this guy before.

I hope he drives nothing. For our safety.

Did he have a GTR Mustang rotary with pistons?

I see this guy at every cruise I attend…I don’t think he even has a car…

That really doesn’t shock me… Still waiting on those shipments from australia and japan.