I went out for a wagon....

^^ no more speed3.

i was one of those that jumped on the 7500$CB and 0% financing.

WTF is wrong with my windows?

I don’t consider the WRX “wagon” to be an actual wagon, it’s too short back there.

Supersweet pickup brah

Nice…

My wife has one. 02 wrx wagon
Its an auto though :frowning: Still pulls pretty good.
Love it

Might upgrade to a newer one in 09 :slight_smile:

the trim is white - why? lol

i took the black vinyl off and im about to put on some rain visors.
i dont like the black vinyl, so i took it off

lol, looks really weird without it being blacked out, maybe with the visors it will look less obvious

Wagon crew right here. I have two wagons and two brighton coupes right now.

Good, because wagons are ugly and short wagons/hatchbacks are beautiful.

I traded in my '02 TS (Impreza wagon) for my MINI over this summer. It was a good car, but I actually like the MINI more for the snow. Sure, I’m not quite as in control, but the short wheelbase and supercharger without AWD make it easy to go all sorts of unnatural directions in unnatural ways. Which is always fun.

How long must it be to be a “wagon”? I put an air mattress in the back of mine and sleep there for 2 day events.

I’ve been thinking that about my car lately. If it’s considered a wagon, it’s not much of one. It’s more of a hatch with wagon tendencies :wink:

Really? You must not be very claustrophobic; your body has to be 5" away from the roof!

The difference between a hatch and a wagon is the rear side windows. Hatchbacks don’t have a window between the rear door and the tailgate.

I don’t think that’s true.

http://www.arabam.com/fuar/2003/frankfurt/mazda3_xx.jpg

Not a wagon.

http://photos.autoexpress.co.uk/images/front_picture_library_UK/dir_442/car_photo_221420_7.jpg

edit- even the sti that soloscoob posted in this thread has a window between the rear door and the hatch.

Yes it is.

i hated the sti at first, but definitely grew on me… i want one so bad now

Fun cars, I do miss mine.

My poor Subie wagon ate Taurus last week and had to take a ride down to the wreckers =( Nice acquisition, OP, for sure.

I could use a 335i wagon in stick, too bad they don’t have them (here)

X…

It’s not a wagon if it doesn’t have a backwards facing 3rd row seat. :headbang:

Nice pickup. Err, hatchback. Er, wagon.