i will be on here more often for the next week

got a TO on bf.c so i’ll be on here more often to kill the time :headbang

:lol I see a pattern on bf.c

Enjoy your stay, warning, Shift is addicting :ahh

+1 ;D

you got WHAT?! from your boyfriend? crazy kids these days…

Saw the sexytime M3 sittin diagonally across 2 parking spots next to a silver wrx with a cf hood in the Sams Club lot the other day. You work there or sumfin?

dude do you WANT your car keyed?

parking across three parking spots is retarded/makes people think youre a douche/so they key your car/throw shit at it.

you only need one spot bro :rofl

I see it ALL the time… always along with 2 other cars parked around it the same way. Taking up at least 7-8 spots combined.

they were out of the way tho, didnt block anyone. that lot is HUGE, u can have half the cars park across two spots and theres still gonna be places left to park. plus it was like 15 min before closeing, but idk when they got there. im gettin to the parking spot and im like, wait a min, i think i know one of those cars at least. and then i saw the plate on the m3 and im like, ahhhh, i saw that one on the forums

haha, ye ai work at sam’s…unfortunately. i usually park in that same spot and a couple of the little kiddies that work there copy me sometime and park their pieces by me all crooked and shit. the wrx is my buddy ryan’s who i work with. i got a TO on bf.c for saying “ibtl” when several others who said the same thing didnt :frowning:

ill leave sticky notes on ur car if i see it again ;D

oh thank god you don’t approve of this. I saw a red, I think it was red, sunfire or cavalier (or something equally as lame) parked next to you and it just it look stupid silly. I thought you guys were a tyte crew.

yea thats one of the cart guys there, i have actually moved my car a few times cuz they keep parking next to me and making me look like a retard with an m3 who hangs out with ricers (there a green cavalier with red SS badges all over) lol

stop liein. ur friends with them!

silence ricer…

HAHAHAHA
Me Ricer?

Thats not my sunfire…

but you grind every gear in your teg… :shifty :shifty

Sounds like my 2nd n 3rd gear :sad

How the fuck does that make me a ricer?
That just means I have a bad syncro…
And its only 3rd gear

lol second as well…dont be so mad :banana :banana