I would just like to say that....................

for all u jumping on the bandwagon…u all made fun of the grocery getter and now u are buying them? What gives? Me n john were the first on here now i,m the last of the dying breed thats now getting big? :mad:

theres no other car that i like on the market right now !!
having 9 ft of space inside the car is great !!! goes good in snow, u can mod to decent power, looks decent, heated leather seats :), and is very comphy overall well worth the money !!! plus 87 octane q/ a supercharger is nice !! but if u wanna get full boost 93 but still going to get ur grocerys w/ 87 is nice

And I would like to say that if anyone else is thinking of jumping the bandwagon that mine is still for sale and runs perfect. Only $4,500

dont worry, I’ll still make fun of GTP’s.

nice car, i guess, but not my cup of tea.

mine has a sunroof! :blue:

f body bandwagon > GTP badwagon

*>gtp bandwagon

it may not be the greatest car to roll off the asembly line because remember that is only what blue owns but i still think youve ben sniffing to many exhaust fumes from that beat as truck

my friend had a GTP. the tranny blew up at 25000 miles, the headlight assembly fell out while he was driving and he ran it over, the interior rattled and squeaked more than my 28 year old truck, and it was a full 3 car length’s slower to 100mph than my beat to shit SHO with 100,000 miles on it and his GTP had only 15K or so. His car was a POS and that it what I remember about GTP’s. If you have good luck with them :cool: , but I wouldn’t trust them as daily drivers and certainly not modded. my $.02

hahahah

Jeff95TA probably had 2 of them back then, Still 2 now :kekegay: