IC: 1989 240sx hatch - KA24DE-T

Stupid time to put this car up forsale but im low on cash, and need something more practical. I dont need to sell this. Just want to see who is interested in it, or maybe the parts.

everything on the car is BRAND new. ZERO kms. been started. and is being tuned.
the car is built, Drivable, not broken in, is being tuned as we speak. Sorry this shit isnt in order or organized…just to give you an example.

Motor

KA24DE-T

Wiseco Pistons, .020
Eagle rods (ARP studs)
clevite bearings
Hoaned
bored
Decked
BC valve springs and titanium retainers
new oil pump
cometic head gasket
new gaskets
ARP head studs

Block and head $2000

Turbonetics T3/T4 TO4B .63A/R, .60 turbo + Waste gate and all springs $1500 Plus manifold and downpipe $1650

740CC Nismo injectors- $420

Moroso catch can- $130
megan racing alumium rad-$220
2 12" hayden cooling fans- $185
new rubber lines all around, and clamps (no price yet)
ACT 6 puck ceramic clutch/pressure plate- $140

Bings exhaust 4" plus test pipe- $350

NGK Spark Plugs $25 a piece

NGK sparkplug wires $135
Jim wolfe ECU $600 (i will give info on tune)
Z32 MAF $100
Nismo Fuel reg $140
new PCV valve Plus Check valve (no price)
Nismo 170C thermostat $60
new Bosch o2 sensor $40
Custom intercooler piping 2.5" NA for now
massive intercooler (no idea on brand) NA for now
Supra MKIV Bov soundalike…dont no brand NA for now

Other

HSD HR coilovers $1100
Street slicks on 16s $250+ rims
NGK wideband everything in box $220
Boost, water temp, oil pressure gauges on pillor pods everything needed $110
KADE tach, also comes with 5" autometer tach $80 for autometer
also comes with 3’ catback megan racing exhaust $300
chuki front bumper $25

totals $8335…i chopped a shit load off the actual price, plus the shipping charges and taxes. theres over $11k. If these are to high fuck it ill keep the shit. if i get actual interest let me no. REMEMBER THIS IS ALL NEW SHIT.

Theres a bunch of other shit i dont remember…this motor was made for over a min of 400hp at 15psi for street on pump gas. The car will be dyno’d next week. Everything has never been used only started…never been driven…

ill update this over the week with more parts. I have all visa transactions, purchases, receipts on everything ever bought. Pictures will be up during the week…have the build thread also. http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?214944-KA24DET-build-winter-2010-2011

show some interest and i may part it out. if not ill sell to whole car…cars in decent condition. some rust mostly in the rear above the exhaust hangers.

like i said pics will be up this week…dont shit on this thread or ill shit on you…
text 2269227565

thanks. Paul

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

this is more about the motor then the car. thanks.

not shitting but price ? or did i miss that

Going threw my emails, reciepts, visa’s now looking at pricing. No worries u didn’t miss it.

sounds like a money pit
hopefully youll put a price so the jackals can hate on it.

:slight_smile:

i put up prices, did they not show up?

so you want $8335 or 11k or partout or 6k or trade or?

serious question

id trade for a skyline GTR. cash we can discuss. if your serious, text 2269227565 and we will talk

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Anyone who’s interested has to text because I’m never on the computer and I have no data on my phone. I’m always at bennett GM. So text is key. Thanks.

To the person that buys this car if you’re looking for a computer PM me, I got a p4 desktop with a video card LAZER mouse and mousepad - 900 bucks.

lol 10k KA-T

No one asked for your opinion bud so keep it to ur self. No one gives 2 fucks about what u say, don’t shit on my thread.

Absolutely nothing wrong with 10K for a running KA-T car. My motor/turbo setup alone is gonna cost significantly more than that.

You’ll have alot better luck trying to part out or sell whole on KA-T.org though. And you should list what cam’s/valve’s/manifold/wastegate you have in it - unless stock lol. GLWS.

Thank you sir. I will list everything when I have the pictures tomorrow. Nothing is stock except the actual block and hea. Thanks.

All parts are forsale!!! New car!!
All parts even car please text 2269227565 for the cost. Immediate reply. Everything has to goo!! Thanks.

post a price.

atm i dont have time to update all these prices. most of them are the same, put this is a part out as of now until i get a good OFFER on all of this shit.

5500 can take everything i own for this car, there is more then the list. its currently not running the motor i build get fucked but a audio company who pissed with my injector wires causing piston 4 to run lean and detonate. but the motor has now be rebuilt and ready to be put back in the car. i wanna part it out, so everything is still priced the same , if u wanna know a new price or offer for something ill gladly look it over, text is keys since i am to busy to be on here.

so it doesn’t run now and it’s the same price?

It wasn’t 5500 before. It was like 8 or 10 I can’t remember. 5500 gets the the full car. Everything up top. Which is cheap as hell.

Lmao this thread is too funny. I am so confused

5500, needs new engine. MUST SELL

Lol thank you ^ it has the built ka24det ready to be dropped in again. 5500 takes the car and every 240 shit I own