IC: 1989 Nissan 240sx

car has never been drifted for sure, by him anyways. he does drive like a granny, this car has problaly never seen past 3rpm .
someone buy it so he can start the talking again!

I wanna see it …

Season yes all those things are true. I don’t drive over 3k rpm, I don’t drift. The car was never even close to setup to do any of that track stuff, otherwise I would have. I won’t be talking anymore buddy however, because this time I know what I want :wink: Don’t you worry.

Tiffany, your welcome to come take a look, although I’m not 100% sure I want to sell it anymore. Didn’t you just buy a hatchback though?

lmao, 97% rust free, this guys is hilarious, anyways this car is super clean ive seen it a few times, and he definatly does not drive the car hard, on the way home from wasaga, i was following him for a bit, and he wouldnt go past 124km, No JOKE!

• p.s osad that’ll be 7% commission of the sale for the pics, w0rd. lol jk man that night was jokes tho, it was the 5-0 meet, there were like 4 cruisers hangin out in the lot

hahahah ya!!! it was nuts lol!

bump still kinda for sale

i want a WRX lol.

Back up for sale with a new lowered price!

New rear brake hardline run last night! Will try and get some updated pics.

Can come with uninstalled VLSD if you want for extra $200.
Can come with crazy short JDM short shifter for extra $150.
Can come with OEM aero front lip for extra $50.

$3500 let’s go.

hey dan can i buy those 17s off you

i need more track rims

Already sold em my friend, thats why I took it off the first page. SORRY man!

First bump of the month!

Bump Price drop:

$3000

Need space for something new!

sold. today. have cash. swear on my life no joke. please leave me your number, glock-45cal@hotmail.com, can we do this in the morning im at 401 and yonge, i have plates from my other car. i work nightshift so if oyu want to email me before 7am i can call you i will be home at 730ish will buy it today, we can even meet at the ministry if you want to make things quicker, cash in hand no negotiating. my only day off is thursday this week i work everyday. serious serious serious. email me a number

you awake yet

Lock please.

Thanks.

SOLD