IC 1995 240sx SR20, lots of goodies

Testing the waters on my 95 240 with a SR20 and kouki conversion. Bought the car in the summer of 2008 off a fellow member on these boards. I’ve put a decent amount of money into it since owning it and the car runs and drives mint. I have done regular oil changes and maintenance, the car has never been tracked but it would be fine if it was. Car hasn’t seen a winter in 10 years - and it goes away this week, but if your serious we can arrange something. It passed an etest in april, no problems, and should pass a safety with no problems.

I don’t really want to sell but I am a student and am in desperate need of something DD’able in the winter.

On to the car:

Engine / Electronics

• S14 SR20DET mileage around 130k. Stock internals, chassis is just over 300k, no rust, frame rails are strait
  • Garret GT2860RS “Disco Potato” professionally installed 5000km ago by Sasha at SG
  • HKS FMIC w/ Blitz DD blow off valve
  • Megan 3” Downpipe to full 3” SS exhaust, cat could be done now, but passed etest in April no problems
  • GReddy Intake with Apexi filter
  • Mishimoto rad w/ single 14” electric fan
  • Battery properly relocated to trunk in ss box
  • Stage 2 clutch bought off varun, was used but still really grabby, release bearing can be a bit noisy on cold starts but goes away after a couple of minutes.
  • Megan Boost gauge (in but not hooked up)
  • AEM UEGO installed working mint
  • Bee *R rev limiter (probably keeping it)

Footwork

• Stance GR+ Coilovers aligned at SG at the beginning of summer
  • Megan tc rods
  • 4lug
  • Hawk HP + brake pads all around (little noisy in the cold)
  • Have front and rear JDM S14 5 lug, hubs, spindles, rotors, calipers and a subframe waiting to be built – all included
  • Rays Gramlites, 57S pro 17 x 7.5 + 33, + 38 iirc with 5mm spacers all around
  • 2 90% Maxxis MA-Z1 225/45 17
  • 2 65% federals I think, ill x2 check, 245/40 17
  • GReddy Front strut bar
  • Tein rear strut bar
  • Fresh Steering rack
  • Tein inners and outers bnib

Body

• Full S14 JDM K’s conversion (bumper, hood, fenders, projectors, amber lamps, k’s wing, side skirts)
  • JDM S14 kouki tails
    -Fresh paint, real mint, few imperfections, one scratch above the drivers side window where some goofball tried to shimmy a coat hanger in I’m guessing.

The Bad

• No defog as of right now
  • Small leak coming from front timing chain cover, unnoticeable amounts of oil being leaked, just looks like shit on the front of the engine, never had the funds to fixer up.
  • Steering wheel isn’t lined up 100% strait.

That’s pretty much everything I think, the car is a blast to drive, since the new turbo, rad and vac lines the car has ran like a dream.

Any questions feel free to ask, a lot of people on the boards can vouch for me and the car.

Will trade for a Suby, GTS 4, JZX90, cefiro etc…

Looking for $11 000

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww75/jzavalinsk/IMG_0053.jpg
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww75/jzavalinsk/IMG_0426.jpg

Absolutely MINT car. no s14 ive seen compares.

Must see it in person, to realize its 200% worth it.

SR engine wiring, is done perfect, as is vacumm lines and such (i based mine off his)

pause for comment im going to change my pants.

wait guess im not done ill go change again.

alright im good. just like to say WOW GLWS

Seen this car afew times, very clean

GLWS!

cars away for winter now, not to much interest, few tire kickers but its all good, thanks for the wordss

pm’ed

very nice, glws!

^^ would it kill you to read? I mean I already knew you were retarded for trying to sell an R32 for $11,000 , but come on. Now you’re just looking like a fool.

aha take’r easy bud, its just a fs thread!

I’m just messing around with the guy, he got all emotional when I insulted his rare car.

Internet is serious business.

Last pic of the season, clean as f*ck!!1!!!

Now THIS is something you won’t hear a single bad thing out of my words.

Let me know when this car is back up for grabs.

sweet yo, i got his approval, i can move on now!

now gtfo, or bring me $25,000 and its yours

$25,000? give me best price bro.

Trade for a nice clean quattro a4 ? a few light cosmetic mods.

Rngates@ryerson.ca

nice car, but no thanks.

Hey this car was at mikes shop getting a fmic and rad done not to long ago right? Cleanest car around not a scratch.

Great guy to do business with.Hope you get the 11K.
GLWS

I am selling it for 8750, this was brought back from the passed - two threads going on right now.